3.21.2 Patch Notes (part 2 - restart)

Is anyone else having trouble opening tier 16+ maps with delirium?

Here it is crashing a lot and the game is closing
"
happyz1988 wrote:
Before whining here try testing different options. Triple buffering, DX12,11 or Vulkan. Had performance issues on DX11 which switching to 12 solved.
This seems to solve most of the troubles I had. But I'm not tested all Areas of the game so far. Playing on DX12. Also I didn't know, that a RTX 3060 Ti is a slow GPU by now. Never mind, I'm a noob with this. :)
Bought my PC three months ago so I will not buy a new one in the next five or six years. :)

i7-12700F 2.10 GHz
16 GB RAM
RTX 3060 Ti
Last edited by PacklFalk on Jul 24, 2023, 4:22:14 PM
"
happyz1988 wrote:
Before whining here try testing different options. Triple buffering, DX12,11 or Vulkan. Had performance issues on DX11 which switching to 12 solved.

I switched to DX12 (beta) and the shudder/bloom/junk graphis effect appears to be gone. But it feels that it takes a bit longer to go from area to area.

Thanks
Even after the hotfix for the new patch my graphics card is only running at half load (under 50%, before the patch it used over 90% load) and very low GPU Memory Usage (under 500MB). This is causing the game to run at approximately half frame rate. Tried Vulcan, DX 11 and DX 12 with or without Triple Buffering or the different VSync Options on quite low graphics settings.

Nwm
Last edited by Levshin on Jul 24, 2023, 5:47:19 PM
After patch-> 2 fps on maps, 10 giga gam eaten i 2 second. Thank You for not plaing. The worst patch ever - perandus league start was better. Well done.
I barely (95-99 % GPU utilization) reach 90 fps in Delve since the update. Sometimes it even drops below... in both DX12 and Vulkan.

1440p
Max Settings (except GI)

With an RX 6800... in a 2.5D RPG...
Last edited by groink19 on Jul 24, 2023, 6:06:04 PM
hi i thought this update is for better performance, but when i play i got worse performance & i keep dying because of lag and stutter and my gpu more hot than before, anyone know the reason? its was running smooth before this patch
Being Exiled its mean we back to our true nature
Me too, Unplayable :(
cant run on mac due to message about require to update.
Last edited by untra_ff on Jul 24, 2023, 5:31:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info