[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Yeah, that's an option, the problem is we don't really evade attacks. It would be helpful if we had grace in our gems.

Well, from gear we most likely get at least some evasion and it would be an option to take an evasion flask (which easily offers us 20-25% evasion). Even without, I think it's no mod that's worth paying heavily for, but something to keep in mind as nice to have.
Besides that, blind also reduces the evasion. So if the SRS doesn't have a 100% hit rate, it would be a small buff here too.

It would be a big mistake to not to have 100% accuracy for us.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Besides that, blind also reduces the evasion. So if the SRS doesn't have a 100% hit rate, it would be a small buff here too.

It would be a big mistake to not to have 100% accuracy for us. [/quote]
True, that's something I wasn't really thinking about until now, but from what I've seen in PoB, it's also nothing to really worry about.

For blind: with full build we could get 4 spectres, therefore it might be an option to use perfect forest tiger for haste in stead of the pale seraphim. I'm not sure that would be a worthy trade, but it would fit for the blind road.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
I started with Ghazzy's Poison SRS and just noticed this. Has anyone compared the two? This one seems more comprehensive for late endgame.
"
Sartrusx wrote:
I started with Ghazzy's Poison SRS and just noticed this. Has anyone compared the two? This one seems more comprehensive for late endgame.

hi,
i have played both,
to my opinion this one got less dps and cost less than balor mage. But it got more defenses and more qol :
- spectres and AG die less because of bone offering,
- you dont take 60% of damage every time you block,
- you are not stuck with no mana/Es
- spamming and moving is smooth because of haste (but haste can be inclued in balor mage with good gear)

this being said, here are a few uppgarde i am trying :
- rare wand to auto sapam offerings with bubonic trail to compensate and reach 100% poison chance
- uul netol for a 7 linkk
- play with vaal skkeletons to have 60 sec of minions -> so far it works up to t17+40% deli box farm
- get 12 passives skill with chaos resistance to be flexible on rings,

i am open to suggestion on my character

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/vitto369/PotoKalguur?type=exp&i=0&search=name%3Dpoto
"
vitto369 wrote:

- rare wand to auto sapam offerings with bubonic trail to compensate and reach 100% poison chance
- play with vaal skkeletons to have 60 sec of minions -> so far it works up to t17+40% deli box farm

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/vitto369/PotoKalguur?type=exp&i=0&search=name%3Dpoto

One thing catched my eye: with +2 from wand and +2 from helmet, you should end up with spectre lvl 24. if you buy a lvl 21 one, you would end up at 25 and therefore be allowed to summon a fourth spectre.

/edit: another thing I don't get: after importing your build to PoB it shows me that you have socketed a small cluster jewel but haven't skilled anything in it? either there's something wrong or you have a wasted jewel socket.

/edit2: I added the spectres I use (perfect hulking miscreation, perfect forest warrior, perfect warlord) to your build and unless I'm missing something on the configuration, I felt a little underwelmed, as it shows only 300k SRS dps against pinnacle boss, while I'm around 450k. Ofc for the effective DPS the AG will make a difference but as it seems, PoB doesn't seem to take him his auras etc.

Allright, on the second look, feeding frenzy was disabled, that would give an extra boost, but since it's disabled on my PoB also, that still doesn't explain the difference.

/edit 3: MB! my last PoB copy still got multistrike in from the last boss fight in stead of melee splash. that reduces my dps to 300k too.
Last edited by Judaspriester on Sep 2, 2024, 11:32:29 AM
"
Judaspriester wrote:

One thing catched my eye: with +2 from wand and +2 from helmet, you should end up with spectre lvl 24. if you buy a lvl 21 one, you would end up at 25 and therefore be allowed to summon a fourth spectre.

/edit: another thing I don't get: after importing your build to PoB it shows me that you have socketed a small cluster jewel but haven't skilled anything in it? either there's something wrong or you have a wasted jewel socket.

/edit2: I added the spectres I use (perfect hulking miscreation, perfect forest warrior, perfect warlord) to your build and unless I'm missing something on the configuration, I felt a little underwelmed, as it shows only 300k SRS dps against pinnacle boss, while I'm around 450k. Ofc for the effective DPS the AG will make a difference but as it seems, PoB doesn't seem to take him his auras etc.

Allright, on the second look, feeding frenzy was disabled, that would give an extra boost, but since it's disabled on my PoB also, that still doesn't explain the difference.

/edit 3: MB! my last PoB copy still got multistrike in from the last boss fight in stead of melee splash. that reduces my dps to 300k too.

Haste and vaal haste are off by default when i paste my character in a new pob. And with judgement spirit and a 7 link srs with melee splash and multisstrike i got around 470k with AG.

About the spectre, i think lvl 24 is a very old threshold. Now, to get 3 spectres i need lvl 31 accordind to wiki.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

It would be a big mistake to not to have 100% accuracy for us.
True, that's something I wasn't really thinking about until now, but from what I've seen in PoB, it's also nothing to really worry about.

For blind: with full build we could get 4 spectres, therefore it might be an option to use perfect forest tiger for haste in stead of the pale seraphim. I'm not sure that would be a worthy trade, but it would fit for the blind road.

That is an option yeah, I did not really consider perfect tiger since its such an expensive spectre.
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Sep 2, 2024, 5:33:09 PM
"
Sartrusx wrote:

I usually go for uber bosses in every league so mine is mostly configurated towards uber viable with maximum survivability.
Someone did ask this question on reddit, lemme find it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/15wpogd/ghazzytv_or_sadpanda_poison_srs_build/
It has fun comments to read.
"
vitto369 wrote:
"
Sartrusx wrote:

hi,
i have played both,
to my opinion this one got less dps and cost less than balor mage. But it got more defenses and more qol :
- spectres and AG die less because of bone offering,
- you dont take 60% of damage every time you block,
- you are not stuck with no mana/Es
- spamming and moving is smooth because of haste (but haste can be inclued in balor mage with good gear)

What if you had envy aura on your weapon instead of one of the other 50%s on your helmet?
"
vitto369 wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:

Haste and vaal haste are off by default when i paste my character in a new pob. And with judgement spirit and a 7 link srs with melee splash and multisstrike i got around 470k with AG.

About the spectre, i think lvl 24 is a very old threshold. Now, to get 3 spectres i need lvl 31 accordind to wiki.

Then it seems like we've got the same reading issues. lvl 25 is 3 spectres (4 with Death Attunement).

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

That is an option yeah, I did not really consider perfect tiger since its such an expensive spectre.

Allright.. I've just checked the price and yeah.. I fully understand that you haven't given it a further thought. 1 div for the warlord is already tough, but 10 for the tiger.. pew..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info