[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
Is Ashes still the best amulet given that it no longer helps with mana reservation?

Ashes is outdated, we now use +3 level to srs gems replica dragonfangs.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:
I was browsing through the corpses a little and stumbled about Perfect Judgemental Spirit. Has someone tried them for the build already?
According to wiki, the extra fire and chaos dmg buff also applies to SRS.

/edit:
found some numbers
https://poedb.tw/us/Perfect_Judgemental_Spirit#PerfectJudgementalSpiritGoddessHighMonster
According to that, the aura gives:
143.4 to 239 Added Chaos Damage
191.2 to 286.7 Added Fire Damage

So the chaos dmg alone would be roughly 75% of the envy aura we get from our weapon.

Yes, envy aura gives us so much damage that it is very important, then there is chest armour lvl 29 added chaos damage support then the ascendancy which turns 100% dmg to chaos which means 50% of the phys turns into chaos and 50% into fire.

That the build is hugely based on flat chaos damage to scale up the poison stacks I've already got. That's why I got big eyes as I noticed the Perfect Judgemental Spirit which gives us basicly another envy aura with 75% efficiency (according to the base values).

Right now I run the Hulking Misscreation, Warlord and Forest Warrior. As fourth Spectre I got the Pale Seraphim. But right now I'm thinking hard about switching the Seraphim for either Ancient Suffering or the Judgemental Spirit.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:
I was browsing through the corpses a little and stumbled about Perfect Judgemental Spirit. Has someone tried them for the build already?

/edit:
found some numbers
https://poedb.tw/us/Perfect_Judgemental_Spirit#PerfectJudgementalSpiritGoddessHighMonster

So the chaos dmg alone would be roughly 75% of the envy aura we get from our weapon.

Yes, envy aura gives us so much damage that it is very important, then there is chest armour lvl 29 added chaos damage support then the ascendancy which turns 100% dmg to chaos which means 50% of the phys turns into chaos and 50% into fire.

That the build is hugely based on flat chaos damage to scale up the poison stacks I've already got. That's why I got big eyes as I noticed the Perfect Judgemental Spirit which gives us basicly another envy aura with 75% efficiency (according to the base values).

Right now I run the Hulking Misscreation, Warlord and Forest Warrior. As fourth Spectre I got the Pale Seraphim. But right now I'm thinking hard about switching the Seraphim for either Ancient Suffering or the Judgemental Spirit.

hey,

basically it's between extra chaos damage, increased damage taken and temporal chain curse right ?

i dont know how much increased damage taken the Pale Seraphim gives so i wont talk about it.

About temporal chain curse, cant you take off one gem in your setup and juste get an AG ? It will greatly help for clearing packs as well as temporal chain on hit. You can add extra minion life on tree with tatoo to compensate the minion life gem you remove..

That leaves you with the Judgemental Spirit. It is what i am running but on the pack of spectre i run it is also the one that dies the most. I have to run several tatoos on tree to keep it alive.

edit: also there is the monkey that gives frenzy charge
Last edited by vitto369 on Sep 6, 2024, 5:41:59 AM
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:

/edit:
found some numbers

I strongly recommend swapping out pale seraphim, ancient suffering is free temp chains on hit which is amazing for our build. Judgemental spirit is also great and I have seen people use.
"
vitto369 wrote:

hey,

basically it's between extra chaos damage, increased damage taken and temporal chain curse right ?

i dont know how much increased damage taken the Pale Seraphim gives so i wont talk about it.

About temporal chain curse, cant you take off one gem in your setup and juste get an AG ? It will greatly help for clearing packs as well as temporal chain on hit. You can add extra minion life on tree with tatoo to compensate the minion life gem you remove..

That leaves you with the Judgemental Spirit. It is what i am running but on the pack of spectre i run it is also the one that dies the most. I have to run several tatoos on tree to keep it alive.

edit: also there is the monkey that gives frenzy charge

Pale seraphim is incredibly ineffective and inconsistent, it is really not worth taking and should not be used with our build IMO.

AG for temp chains on hit is an option, I don't like using ag so that's why I don't prefer it in my setups.

Judgemental spirit idea I like a lot, I have seen people include her into their builds and they say it performs well. I might try that in my ssf character once I get a covenant again.

Frenzy charges for minions got heavily nerfed, I strongly recommend against using frenzy monkeys in our setup.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

I strongly recommend swapping out pale seraphim, ancient suffering is free temp chains on hit which is amazing for our build. Judgemental spirit is also great and I have seen people use.

Allright, so the pale has to go, even the dmg taken and dmg dealt debuff seemed nice on paper.

So there are Ancient Suffering and Perfect Judgemental Spirit. Since the spirit buff doesn't work directly with PoB, I'll play a little around to see which of them does the better job number wise.

Then I've found a 3rd option that may be interesting: Gilded Arach. According to wiki it gives a 20% chaos damage taken debuff, which would translate to 20% more dot DPS.

/edit: with my current PoB, I simulated the Judgemental Spirit by adding the chaos and fire dmg to a abyss jewel. As well as the Ancient Suffering by corrupting my Amulet for additional curse and then add lvl 1 temp chains.
Judgemental Spirit: +38% DPS
Ancient Suffering: +20% DPS

The Ancient Suffering may give us also a defensive component, by reducing the action speed of the bosses a little, but pure number wise we got a winner.

As for gilded arach:
Simulated him by tuning up despair curse for another -20% chaos res, +22% DPS.

/edit2: What about Spectral Leader? +20% action speed, which would work multiplicative with haste and vaal haste. I'm not sure how to simulate that right now, but might also be very interesting. Would maybe even an option to add the leader and then switch haste for malevolence.

/edit3: allright, spectral leader seems great, but the buff needs to be recasted so there is like a 80-90% up time and the radius of the boost doesn't seem that big. Still maybe worth a try.

/edit4: I'll go for Judgemental Spirit right now, and if it dies, I give the Leader a try. I will report, once I've tested both.
Last edited by Judaspriester on Sep 6, 2024, 8:27:58 AM
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Allright, so the pale has to go, even the dmg taken and dmg dealt debuff seemed nice on paper.

So there are Ancient Suffering and Perfect Judgemental Spirit. Since the spirit buff doesn't work directly with PoB, I'll play a little around to see which of them does the better job number wise.

Then I've found a 3rd option that may be interesting: Gilded Arach. According to wiki it gives a 20% chaos damage taken debuff, which would translate to 20% more dot DPS.

/edit: with my current PoB, I simulated the Judgemental Spirit by adding the chaos and fire dmg to a abyss jewel. As well as the Ancient Suffering by corrupting my Amulet for additional curse and then add lvl 1 temp chains.
Judgemental Spirit: +38% DPS
Ancient Suffering: +20% DPS

The Ancient Suffering may give us also a defensive component, by reducing the action speed of the bosses a little, but pure number wise we got a winner.

As for gilded arach:
Simulated him by tuning up despair curse for another -20% chaos res, +22% DPS.

/edit2: What about Spectral Leader? +20% action speed, which would work multiplicative with haste and vaal haste. I'm not sure how to simulate that right now, but might also be very interesting. Would maybe even an option to add the leader and then switch haste for malevolence.

/edit3: allright, spectral leader seems great, but the buff needs to be recasted so there is like a 80-90% up time and the radius of the boost doesn't seem that big. Still maybe worth a try.

/edit4: I'll go for Judgemental Spirit right now, and if it dies, I give the Leader a try. I will report, once I've tested both.

Judgemental spirit is a good call, I don't trust pob because everything you put on minions comes wrong.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Judgemental spirit is a good call, I don't trust pob because everything you put on minions comes wrong.

continued to farm some synth maps over the evening. The Judgemental Spirit itself seems to be a interesting spectre, but for the build... I'm kinda unsure. The mortar attacks are a nice bonus for clearing the map but on the bosses I don't feel like he's performing better than Pale Seraphim.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

continued to farm some synth maps over the evening. The Judgemental Spirit itself seems to be a interesting spectre, but for the build... I'm kinda unsure. The mortar attacks are a nice bonus for clearing the map but on the bosses I don't feel like he's performing better than Pale Seraphim.

you just have them for the buffs anyway not their dps

@MrsDeath_ : at this point i think 3 spectres are enough. I run now 3 spectres + charrisma annoint. This allow me to spec out of sovereignty. I Can now run 2x12 clusters.
Last edited by vitto369 on Sep 7, 2024, 2:27:28 PM
"
vitto369 wrote:
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

you just have them for the buffs anyway not their dps

@MrsDeath_ : at this point i think 3 spectres are enough. I run now 3 spectres + charrisma annoint. This allow me to spec out of sovereignty. I Can now run 2x12 clusters.

- this is correct, whats more important is the chaos dam aura.

- That is an option but I am against losing precious aura effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info