[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

Oh so no spectre that can be added into the summon bank is that good? I was thinking I could just get Warlord or something and not the Perfect one, or maybe something else. I simply don't like the idea of consuming minions if I can avoid it.
"
Why is it so crucial that my minions survive? It's not like the SRSs are dying too fast is it? Can't I just resummon spectres if they die? Or do I need very specific ones for this build to work?

They need to survive at least first 4 seconds so they can deal damage or they would instantly disappear.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Since I was to lazy to look up a new build and level a new char I in stead invested more and more in this build and see how it can be maxed out.

Uul Netol's Vow seems better for me on full build (~15% more dps if I recall the numbers right), but this comes on a price:
- higher attribute requirements that need to be filled
- another 130% mana multiplier because of awakened Void Manipulation
- min 2% more reservation efficiency are needed to run all our stuff (easiest option: put the auras in the helmet and add a eater implicit for better local reservation, the lesser one is already sufficient)

Besides that, a decent rolled Vow is ofc sereval divs, so if you want to use this build as starter before you go to your real build, you may not want to spend the currency.

Besides that, this season I've finally played enough to get hands on a Mageblood. Since I run over the maps with 228% ms without (vaal) haste, I really think about dropping shield charge for a 2L AG. For stuff I have to get out immediately, there's still flame dash.
But this is really a luxury experiment since when you got enough currency for MB, you can most likely archive more with that currency on other builds.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
I've just discovered that Divine Blessing does not support Banner and Stance skills.

Thus I am able to put Flesh & Stone in March of the Legion to get the +5 level gain and not have it conflicting with Haste/Malevolence.

Hence my specter with +2 minions are positioned on my gloves.

Is it a better or nah?
"
MxKaimera wrote:
I've just discovered that Divine Blessing does not support Banner and Stance skills.

Thus I am able to put Flesh & Stone in March of the Legion to get the +5 level gain and not have it conflicting with Haste/Malevolence.

Hence my specter with +2 minions are positioned on my gloves.

Is it a better or nah?

Lvl 21 spectre gem, +2 minion skill gems from helmet, +2 minion skills from boots corruption. that setup gives you lvl 25 spectre and therefore allows you to get a 4th spectre around. Because of this the spectre setup is best put in boots.
Ofc, if you're fine with 3 spectres, you can leave them in your gloves.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info