[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

hi,

thanks for all of your feedbacks

@all : yes, you are right i can run 4 spectres with a +2 wand, i grabbed the monkey that gives frenzy charges.

@MrsDeath: envy would be really cool, i can run it instead of haste but i will loose haste. its doable with your original build. I believe the dps will be higher but i will have to cast arcanist brand manually. Thought i would be able to zoom zoom with whirlind blades.
Last edited by vitto369 on Sep 3, 2024, 4:17:40 PM
"
vitto369 wrote:
hi,

@all : yes, you are right i can run 4 spectres with a +2 wand, i grabbed the monkey that gives frenzy charges.

@MrsDeath: envy would be really cool, i can run it instead of haste but i will loose haste. its doable with your original build. I believe the dps will be higher but i will have to cast arcanist brand manually. Thought i would be able to zoom zoom with whirlind blades.

About envy: I don't know how much it would cost, but afaik you can put lvl 1 envy on weapons via rune crafting.
If it's worth switching the 38% increased minion damage and haste for lvl 1 envy.. I'm unsure about that.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
vitto369 wrote:
hi,

Oh haste is perfectly fine IMO, I threw the idea of envy as just a suggestion. I love having haste in my build, it is both utility for us and damage for our minions. Pretty solid choice overall.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Judaspriester wrote:
"
vitto369 wrote:
hi,

About envy: I don't know how much it would cost, but afaik you can put lvl 1 envy on weapons via rune crafting.
If it's worth switching the 38% increased minion damage and haste for lvl 1 envy.. I'm unsure about that.

If you don't have envy sword, it is perfectly fine to skip it and have other auras. Just be sure you have enough flat chaos dam.
Is Ashes still the best amulet given that it no longer helps with mana reservation?
"
Is Ashes still the best amulet given that it no longer helps with mana reservation?

If you want to switch the amulet I would most likely go for Uul-Netol's Vow instead of Ashes and fix the missing 2-3% of reservation efficiency via corrupted jewel if necessary.
I don't want to switch amulets, certainly not to something more expensive lol. I just want to know if ashes is still considered best in slot. The OP still has it in the gear list.
"
I don't want to switch amulets, certainly not to something more expensive lol. I just want to know if ashes is still considered best in slot. The OP still has it in the gear list.

it does not help the build that much anymore.
I was browsing through the corpses a little and stumbled about Perfect Judgemental Spirit. Has someone tried them for the build already?
According to wiki, the extra fire and chaos dmg buff also applies to SRS.

/edit:
found some numbers
https://poedb.tw/us/Perfect_Judgemental_Spirit#PerfectJudgementalSpiritGoddessHighMonster
According to that, the aura gives:
143.4 to 239 Added Chaos Damage
191.2 to 286.7 Added Fire Damage

So the chaos dmg alone would be roughly 75% of the envy aura we get from our weapon.
Last edited by Judaspriester on Sep 5, 2024, 7:03:08 PM
"
Judaspriester wrote:
I was browsing through the corpses a little and stumbled about Perfect Judgemental Spirit. Has someone tried them for the build already?
According to wiki, the extra fire and chaos dmg buff also applies to SRS.

/edit:
found some numbers
https://poedb.tw/us/Perfect_Judgemental_Spirit#PerfectJudgementalSpiritGoddessHighMonster
According to that, the aura gives:
143.4 to 239 Added Chaos Damage
191.2 to 286.7 Added Fire Damage

So the chaos dmg alone would be roughly 75% of the envy aura we get from our weapon.

Yes, envy aura gives us so much damage that it is very important, then there is chest armour lvl 29 added chaos damage support then the ascendancy which turns 100% dmg to chaos which means 50% of the phys turns into chaos and 50% into fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info