[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

I doubt I will be able to get the crazy endgame stuff or spectres set up, but I've been saving up stuff and have pretty much everything listed in the budget area (5 link, weapon, surrender shield, ghastly eyes which go up to about 60% poison chance, I assume that works with the poison support gem giving 40%) what kind of content can I expect to be able to do? I'm on yellow and red maps on my other build and its just not doing the damage I wanna see and is too expensive to upgrade right now (other thread's perfect weapon build is est 15-40 divines, I have found one this league lol)
Is there a reason you don't use AG in this build? Also I am not sure what I am lacking in my build but I am still dying alot in t16 maps
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
I doubt I will be able to get the crazy endgame stuff or spectres set up, but I've been saving up stuff and have pretty much everything listed in the budget area (5 link, weapon, surrender shield, ghastly eyes which go up to about 60% poison chance, I assume that works with the poison support gem giving 40%) what kind of content can I expect to be able to do? I'm on yellow and red maps on my other build and its just not doing the damage I wanna see and is too expensive to upgrade right now (other thread's perfect weapon build is est 15-40 divines, I have found one this league lol)

The damage should be enough to do t16s but the defences might suffer since determination got gutted and our armour became lower and lower w/o mageblood.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Dealkengo wrote:
Is there a reason you don't use AG in this build? Also I am not sure what I am lacking in my build but I am still dying alot in t16 maps

Your build looks pretty solid but sadly determination got nerfed this league, so we are suffering a bit from physical reduction so our best chance is to block incoming hits, someone suggested using svalinn unique shield so we can get effectively 80%+ block rate, that might help but we lose life on block.
"
PatienceGG wrote:
Idk if im confusing myself here or misread.

Void manipulation is a green skill gem.

Are you thinking of void beacon?

"Went with bone barrier + insta leech from start, wanted to try it after a friend said give it a try. I liked this better. We lose dome damage but it is manageable.

We can go unnatural or any other node with flame + flesh if we want, it is a matter of choice. I think void manipulation + unnatural strength on flame and flesh is also a good call, I like -20 flat chaos res because its pretty strong aswell."

There are changes to gems according to the passive tree on necromancer, if we get leech we have to drop unnatural strength so we will add withering touch in order to acquire the wither on hit chance, if you grab another set of flesh and flame jewels you can change this setup so you grab void manipulation.
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/%C3%9Fonjwa/xSpirOO?type=exp&i=2&search=class%3DNecromancer%26pantheon%3DThe%2BBrine%2BKing%2CAbberath%26allskills%3DEnvy%2CGrace

What do you think about running grace+ determination
Evasion should he also good
To get more auras I'm running Aul talisman/amulet with grace has no reservations mod cause it was cheapest option

I'm only dying on t16 with really bad mods
Last edited by ßonjwa on Aug 12, 2024, 8:33:46 AM
"
ßonjwa wrote:
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/%C3%9Fonjwa/xSpirOO?type=exp&i=2&search=class%3DNecromancer%26pantheon%3DThe%2BBrine%2BKing%2CAbberath%26allskills%3DEnvy%2CGrace

What do you think about running grace+ determination
Evasion should he also good
To get more auras I'm running Aul talisman/amulet with grace has no reservations mod cause it was cheapest option

I'm only dying on t16 with really bad mods

It is certainly an option, depends on what speed you want to play the build on or what defence level.
Is the POB in the original thread up to date? It says 3.22 in my POB when I download it so wasn't sure. Can someone post the up to date POB (preferably with leveling)?
"
Is the POB in the original thread up to date? It says 3.22 in my POB when I download it so wasn't sure. Can someone post the up to date POB (preferably with leveling)?

Sorry, I do not use pob. I not only do not use it but actively hate it.
That’s fine I’m not attached to POB I just want to make sure I’m looking at info, which I’m very grateful for! Are the skill trees listed for the acts up to date for 3.25?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info