[3.25] SadPanda's Poison Summon Raging Spirits Build Guide | Ubers and T17s Done

"
That’s fine I’m not attached to POB I just want to make sure I’m looking at info, which I’m very grateful for! Are the skill trees listed for the acts up to date for 3.25?

Any absolution + srs setup with that tree should suffice to defeat acts. Then you can slowly get to poison.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
For your flasks what would you still recommend charges on hit before getting mage blood? I am running similar setup to what you have but keep having the effects fall odd especially during bosses
"
Dealkengo wrote:
For your flasks what would you still recommend charges on hit before getting mage blood? I am running similar setup to what you have but keep having the effects fall odd especially during bosses

3 charges on hit and rest are armour% curse effect reduce maybe movement speed and avoid being stunned.
I don't know if that idea has already come up here, but what about replacing March of the Legion with any other boots and use the 4th slot in there for a animated guardian in stead of vaal haste?
The normal haste aura could, even with a lesser efficiency, also be gained by picking a fitting spectre, as far as I got the whole thing (fist time spectres for me).
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
I don't know if that idea has already come up here, but what about replacing March of the Legion with any other boots and use the 4th slot in there for a animated guardian in stead of vaal haste?
The normal haste aura could, even with a lesser efficiency, also be gained by picking a fitting spectre, as far as I got the whole thing (fist time spectres for me).

There is a possibility of putting minion setup into helmet or gloves. I just think the ag does not worth the trouble.
Trying out this as a second build for this league.

Just wondering, however... which tree should be followed into end-game content? I went over to your profile (your necro for this build), and the tree looks very different.

Thanks in advance, and great build!
"
Trying out this as a second build for this league.

Just wondering, however... which tree should be followed into end-game content? I went over to your profile (your necro for this build), and the tree looks very different.

Thanks in advance, and great build!

week 1 for non-mb variation: https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/MrsDeath_/SadPandaSettler?type=exp&i=0&search=name%3Dsadp&timemachine=week-1
week 2+ for MB variation: https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/MrsDeath_/SadPandaSettler?type=exp&i=0&search=name%3Dsadp&timemachine=week-2
Hey,
I think I've found another small optimization to the build: get one abyss jewel with blind on hit for minions. The tier/percentage doesn't matter, since the SRS will do more than enough hits per sec.
The Blind debuff adds another defense layer against attacks.

As a side note: if you get 2 abyss jewels with 13% and one with 14%, you end up with the necessary 40% chance to poison and are a little more flexible with the mods on the fourth abyss jewel.
"
Judaspriester wrote:
Hey,
I think I've found another small optimization to the build: get one abyss jewel with blind on hit for minions. The tier/percentage doesn't matter, since the SRS will do more than enough hits per sec.
The Blind debuff adds another defense layer against attacks.

As a side note: if you get 2 abyss jewels with 13% and one with 14%, you end up with the necessary 40% chance to poison and are a little more flexible with the mods on the fourth abyss jewel.

Yeah, that's an option, the problem is we don't really evade attacks. It would be helpful if we had grace in our gems.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Yeah, that's an option, the problem is we don't really evade attacks. It would be helpful if we had grace in our gems.

Well, from gear we most likely get at least some evasion and it would be an option to take an evasion flask (which easily offers us 20-25% evasion). Even without, I think it's no mod that's worth paying heavily for, but something to keep in mind as nice to have.
Besides that, blind also reduces the evasion. So if the SRS doesn't have a 100% hit rate, it would be a small buff here too.
Last edited by Judaspriester on Sep 1, 2024, 11:51:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info