[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

A thought occurred with the staff - could we not runecraft onto a normal vile staff then use an omen of fortune on it ? no idea if that removes the craft or not or if any of the runecraft are worth using (only just made maps)
"
One question on elevating the mod.
Some listed Simplex amulets have 26% increased attribute. Based on my understanding on how rarity works on Simplex, this is only obtainable by (after elevation) exalt which is very unlikely?

Amulet mods cannot be elevated. The 26% amulets in Standard are legacy.
"
Borgold wrote:
A thought occurred with the staff - could we not runecraft onto a normal vile staff then use an omen of fortune on it ? no idea if that removes the craft or not or if any of the runecraft are worth using (only just made maps)

GGG has stated that methods for turning items into uniques do not work on runecrafted weapons.
"
Borgold wrote:

"Cannot use Orbs of Chance on Items with Runesmithing Enchantments"

You get this if you try to chance an item with a runecraft enchant.
ah bugger so much for that plan. thanks for the info.
"
evouga wrote:
"
Some listed Simplex amulets have 26% increased attribute. Based on my understanding on how rarity works on Simplex, this is only obtainable by (after elevation) exalt which is very unlikely?

I see. So they use legacy shaper amulet to donate the elevated mod.
"
vbvan wrote:
"
evouga wrote:
"

there is no elevation here, its what u get when u 20% quality your amulet with the catalyist.
"
gruumine wrote:
"
vbvan wrote:
"
evouga wrote:

there is no elevation here, its what u get when u 20% quality your amulet with the catalyist.

If you hover over the mod on the trade search result page, 26% (= 12 * 2.2) increased attribute is shown as

S0 [10—12]

Instead, 19% (= 9 * 2.2) increased attribute (which is what can be achieved now) is shown as

S1 [6-9]

Do you mean the range was lowered at some point?
Week 1 Update

This league is awesome! The amount of ES on the new gear is crazy.

That's not even the top stuff. Crafted the helmet myself on the new base, bought gloves for 30c and chest for 4 div. The stats can go a bit higher still, if you have a budget to buy or craft better gear.

And the mirrored/Kalandra rings are back! They give more Int than synth rings, plus solve resist issues easily. Just the cheap 2-mod ones, 30-50c. Not even checking into more useful mods.

After getting to 10k ES with cheap items I just replaced Discipline with Zealotry and skipped Charisma and Enlighten. When you have this much ES already, another 1.3k doesn't seem important.

Switched the Mana Mastery option to the 10% recoup, since you can't craft that on the mirrored rings. I may get it back on the Watcher's Eye later, if I try adding another aura. Without Discipline there is enough mana with just Sovereignty.

That freed a gem slot to add CWDT Frost Bomb. Cold Exposure is useful already. But in this league they've added even more Archnemesis mods. You can find rares with 3-4 mods everywhere. And some of them have Life Regen or Consecrated Ground. Frost Bomb lets you deal with them a lot easier.

Updated the build and the gearing guide.

New video: T17 with budget gear

I could have tried T17 much earlier but kept delaying it until the next upgrade or the next level. Eventually I hit lv 96 and got most of the basic features of the build. This is the new Budget PoB, plus 4 extra skill points. Still doing about 25% of the high end full build's damage. Less than 10 div spent. Cheap jewels, lots of damage upgrades to get. But it's already working just fine.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Aug 1, 2024, 3:14:37 AM
Hey Kelvyn, what atlas tree goes well with this build?
Can you show us a couple examples if you have time?

"
Kelvynn wrote:
Week 1 Update

This league is awesome! The amount of ES on the new gear is crazy.

That's not even the top stuff. Crafted the helmet myself on the new base, bought gloves for 30c and chest for 4 div. The stats can go a bit higher still, if you have a budget to buy or craft better gear.

And the mirrored/Kalandra rings are back! They give more Int than synth rings, plus solve resist issues easily. Just the cheap 2-mod ones, 30-50c. Not even checking into more useful mods.

After getting to 10k ES with cheap items I just replaced Discipline with Zealotry and skipped Charisma and Enlighten. When you have this much ES already, another 1.3k doesn't seem important.

Switched the Mana Mastery option to the 10% recoup, since you can't craft that on the mirrored rings. I may get it back on the Watcher's Eye later, if I try adding another aura. Without Discipline there is enough mana with just Sovereignty.

That freed a gem slot to add CWDT Frost Bomb. Cold Exposure is useful already. But in this league they've added even more Archnemesis mods. You can find rares with 3-4 mods everywhere. And some of them have Life Regen or Consecrated Ground. Frost Bomb lets you deal with them a lot easier.

Updated the build and the gearing guide.

New video: T17 with budget gear

I could have tried T17 much earlier but kept delaying it until the next upgrade or the next level. Eventually I hit lv 96 and got most of the basic features of the build. This is the new Budget PoB, plus 4 extra skill points. Still doing about 25% of the high end full build's damage. Less than 10 div spent. Cheap jewels, lots of damage upgrades to get. But it's already working just fine.
Ign: Zanosaur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info