[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
AHDPE9IH wrote:
I started to experience a lack of mana on the staff for Bosing, tell me how to fix this. The profile is open. On the amulet -6 mana skills and on the ring 5% less. Mana just flies away. For cards on fihr grab.

From what I see you're missing the 3 nodes of the Dreamer wheel and the "Damage taken recouped as mana" mastery related to it.
"
Mumuzet wrote:
"
AHDPE9IH wrote:
I started to experience a lack of mana on the staff for Bosing, tell me how to fix this. The profile is open. On the amulet -6 mana skills and on the ring 5% less. Mana just flies away. For cards on fihr grab.

From what I see you're missing the 3 nodes of the Dreamer wheel and the "Damage taken recouped as mana" mastery related to it.

Well, I don't know, now I'll throw mana on the ring for hitting me. We'll see.
I am getting absolutely shredded in white maps. Could someone see my skill tree and give me some pointers?
"
aiyaankiani wrote:
I am getting absolutely shredded in white maps. Could someone see my skill tree and give me some pointers?

You miss the stun threshold node under the Foresight node, apart of it I think your problem is in the missing defensive and hex skill combos. Get the Immortal call set-up, the Cold snap-Unbound set-up (from Gloves,Boots, Helmet) and add Hextouch to your armor skill links.
"
aiyaankiani wrote:

Buy a 10-15C armour with 1000+ evasion. You should get 2-3k ES instantly, which will make a massive difference by both giving you a deeper damage pool and faster leech. MAke sure your resistances are capped. After that, stacking intelligence will give you more ES.

"
AHDPE9IH wrote:
"
Mumuzet wrote:
"
AHDPE9IH wrote:

Well, I don't know, now I'll throw mana on the ring for hitting me. We'll see.

If you need more mana, allocate the first node in the Disciple of the forbidden wheel, which gives you 8% mana regen per power charge (so 48%) for a single point.
Tell me, is it worth pushing the herald-cold? or leave such a tree?
As a general comment to people having issues:

1. Follow the tree and the skill gems EXACTLY.

2. Follow the tree and the skill gems EXACTLY.

3. Follow the tree and the skill gems EXACTLY.

What I tell you three times is true.

Do not attempt to change the build.

There are little things EVERYWHERE that all work together to make the build work reliably.

Drop even one of these things and you'll be wondering what hit you.
Last edited by Graiaule on Jul 31, 2024, 12:17:43 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Beast-crafting the Simplex Amulet

The Base

Simplex Amulet, ilvl 80+ with either no influence or only one influence. Dual-influenced ones are bricked and cannot be used for this craft. Split is fine.

No influence: hit it with Crusader's Exalted Orb. If it says there is no space for more mods: scour it, use a Transmutation orb, and then a Regal orb.

Crusader influence: good enough.

Some other influence: Harvest craft Randomize influence (1000 Blue lifeforce) until it's Crusader.

Begin Crafting

1. Chaos or essence spam the base to get the 18-24% Increased Int mod (T1, not T2 that's lower than 18%)

2. Annul the other mods. If annulled the good mod go back to step 1.

3. You have a 1-mod Rare Simplex amulet with the %Int mod. Craft "Suffixes Cannot Be Changed" (2 div) and scour it.

4. You have a 1-mod Magic Simplex amulet with the %Int mod. Imprint it (Craicic Chimeral).

The 2-Mod Amulet

If you don't have another 40 div to blow, craft the 2-mod version first. Otherwise skip this part and go straight to crafting the Uber amulet.

1. Buy an ilvl 80+ Shaper amulet.

2. Alt spam it until you get the mod "1% Increased Damage Per 15 Int" (it's a Shaper's prefix) and no suffixes "of Shaping".

3. Right-click Awakener's Orb, left-click on the non-Simplex amulet, left-click on the Simplex.

You get a dual-influenced Simplex with 26% Increased Int (at 20q), "2% Inc Damage per 15 Int" and some random suffix. If the %Int roll is too low, you may want to adjust it with a divine or two.

This is a HUGE upgrade for the build. Use it well. Improving it further can cost ~30-40 div. When you have the budget and desire for it, restore your Simplex base from the imprint and proceed.

The Uber Amulet

Do this when you have 40 div and are willing to spend it to add the 3rd mod "19% Increased Attributes".

1. You have a 1-mod Magic Simplex amulet with the %Int mod. Imprint it (Craicic Chimeral). This is not required but it's good to ensure that you don't lose such an expensive base if you mis-click on the Awakener combine. You'll be buying a lot of Craicic Chimerals anyway.

2. Prepare the donor bases. They must be ilvl 80+ Shaper amulets. You will need the following 6 amulets:
1) "6-9% Increased Attributes" and no other Shaper mod (magic or rare);
2) "1% Increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" and no other Shaper mod (magic or rare);
3) "6-9% Increased Attributes" + another Shaper mod from List A below;
4) "6-9% Increased Attributes" + another Shaper mod from List B below;
5) "1% Increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" + another Shaper mod from List A below;
6) "1% Increased Damage per 15 Intelligence" + another Shaper mod from List b below.

List A
Spoiler

(rare) %Attr + Gain Phys as Extra Cold
(rare) %Attr + Dmg per 15 Dex
(magic) %Attr + %Movespeed

(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Discipline
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Haste
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Determination
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Fire DoT Multi
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Chance to Block Attack Damage
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Mana Reservation

List B
Spoiler

(rare) %Attr + Lv 22 Discipline
(rare) %Attr + Lv 22 Vitality
(rare) %Attr + Fire DoT Multi
(rare) %Attr + Ele Penetration
(rare) %Attr + %Movespeed
(magic) %Attr + Gain Phys as Extra Lightning

(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Lv 22 Clarity
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Gain Phys as Extra Lightning
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Gain Phys as Extra Cold
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Gain Charges on Kill
(rare) Dmg per 15 Int + Chance to Block Spell Damage
(magic) Dmg per 15 Int + Reduced Attr Requirements

If you manage to get any amulets with 3 Shaper mods, try them too, just in case.

You can easily Alt spam the 1-mod ones. Chaos spam the 2-mods. And check the market too. You might buy some of them cheaper. Just make sure they are ilvl 80+.
Spoiler

You can alt or chaos spam 2 amulets at the same time. Put a stack of Alteration or Chaos orbs in the main inventory. Go to the Delve tab. Put 2 amulets in the 2 crafting slots. Type "sed attr|15 int" (with the quotation marks) in the search box. And then use the orbs on the 2 amulets. They will show as faded. But once you hit the right mod the amulet will un-fade and the border around it will light up. Don't click too fast. Make sure you can react and stop clicking when you get the right mod.

Note: If you get an amulet with a combination of mods/rarity that's not on either of the lists, you can check what Hinekora shows for it (see below). The projected outcome will either keep the good mod (%Attr or Dmg/Int) or discard it. All amulets from the same list (A or B) will either keep or discard the good mod. So, if your new amulet keeps it, and so does a known amulet from List A - then your amulet is also on List A. If it shows the opposite behavior - then it's on List B. And vice versa. Feel free to PM me (Kelvynn) if you discover new mod/rarity combos, and I'll add them to the lists.

3. Buy the beasts: Craicic Chimeral and The Black Morrigan. In bulk if you can. You will use 1 of each per attempt. Right-click them inside your Menagerie.

4. Use the beast craft 'Apply Hinekora's Lock' on your Simplex amulet (The Black Morrigan + Craicic Chimeral).

5. Put the Simplex amulet in a tab next to Awakener's Orb and the prepared Shaper amulets.

6. Right-click on the Awakener's Orb, left-click on a Shaper amulet, and move the cursor over the Simplex. DO NOT CLICK ON IT! JUST HOVER. The item information pop-up will show the projected result of the combine. If it's anything other than the Trifecta (Increased Intelligence + Increased Attributes + 2% Damage per 15 Intelligence) then right-click on an empty space to cancel it.

If you accidentally mis-click and complete the wrong craft - restore the Simplex base from the imprint, re-imprint it and replace the Shaper base used in the combine. A mistake will only cost you 1 Craicic Chimeral and 1 Awakener's Orb. Instead of losing the super expensive base. ALWAYS HAVE THE BASE IMPRINTED (Step 1)!!

7. Repeat step 6 for each of the prepared Shaper amulets. If you hit the Trifecta - CONGRATULATIONS! Otherwise, proceed to step 8.

8. Use any catalyst on the Simplex amulet. This will modify its quality and remove the Hinekora's Lock. If you have more Chimerals and Morrigans - go to step 4. Otherwise get more beasts - go to step 3.

The chance of success seems to be about 1/30 if you have all the bases prepared. Therefore, the average cost of this craft is about 30x Craicic Chimerals + The Black Morrigans. Plus 1 Awakener's Orb. Plus whatever currency spent on preparing the Shaper amulets. Which you can later sell or share with friends.

One question on elevating the mod.
Some listed Simplex amulets have 26% increased attribute. Based on my understanding on how rarity works on Simplex, this is only obtainable by (after elevation) exalt which is very unlikely?
"
Graiaule wrote:
As a general comment to people having issues:

Drop even one of these things and you'll be wondering what hit you.

im doing this build for several leagues now.

was wondering why it was harder than usual.

i forgot to do the ascendancies....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info