[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
vizisun wrote:
Finally first ever got to 36/40 challenges, my build atm:

https://pobb.in/qgXpcRz5r_PM

Still missing a few upgrades, but it is doing the job :)

Simplex amulet is insane boost whoever is thinking on getting it.
Yes it is expensive for a reason.

how much is ur gear in total? or do u have any guide to craft them one by one?
"
Saerah wrote:
"
vizisun wrote:
Finally first ever got to 36/40 challenges, my build atm:

https://pobb.in/qgXpcRz5r_PM

Still missing a few upgrades, but it is doing the job :)

Simplex amulet is insane boost whoever is thinking on getting it.
Yes it is expensive for a reason.

how much is ur gear in total? or do u have any guide to craft them one by one?

My first starting items i crafted how this guide explained it in post #3 and #4, at least the first amulet and helmet, belt.
The current gear is mostly bought from poe trade section.
- helmet 80div
- armour 40div
- amulet 285div
- belt is self crafted from 1div synth base + intrinsic catalyst + deafining essence of spites, around 2div worth of them total
- one ring with crab was 50div the other 80div
- weapon self made and cheap
- enlighten 1 was 3div and i leveled it up
- bottled faith ~7div
- gloves self crafted from 3div worth of deafining essence of spites
- stampede around 1div

jewels:
- watcher's eye 50div
- forbidden flame/flash around 12div total
- I selfmade the cluster jewels from around 3000 alteration orbs and few regals, exalts, scourings, etc
- rational doctrine was 18div
- cannot be corrupted 26int jewel 4div

Total around 560 divines but the prices shifted through the league so this is not current worth, just how much i spent on them when i got them. With this character i could farm all the currency for it without problems, it just took time
Last edited by vizisun on Sep 17, 2024, 10:58:55 AM
Hi there! I just crafted Aspect of the Spider but don't have the mana to cast my sk even with level 3 enlighten on my purity of elements, zealotry, and clarity. I only have 29 mana after having all 4 auras up. Do I just not have enough int yet(2225) or should I have mana elsewhere? I'm level 97 and have all the reservation nodes etc. Thanks in advance.
"
nedry wrote:
Hi there! I just crafted Aspect of the Spider but don't have the mana to cast my sk even with level 3 enlighten on my purity of elements, zealotry, and clarity. I only have 29 mana after having all 4 auras up. Do I just not have enough int yet(2225) or should I have mana elsewhere? I'm level 97 and have all the reservation nodes etc. Thanks in advance.

Your character is not public, so I will only make a guess. Check if you have 12% Mana Reservation Efficiency from Mana Mastery node.
Last edited by Mumuzet on Sep 17, 2024, 12:09:47 PM
"
nedry wrote:

not sure if it is the best, but i put back Charisma anoint on boots with whispers of doom on amulet
other option is to keep clarity at lower levels if you have enough regeneration anyway
Last edited by vizisun on Sep 17, 2024, 12:12:08 PM
It should be public now. I have all the nodes on the level 100 POB except the charge master cluster on the top left.
Yeah looks like lowering clarity level is what I'll have to do until I can get better rings and amulet, thanks all
"
nedry wrote:
Yeah looks like lowering clarity level is what I'll have to do until I can get better rings and amulet, thanks all

Change Mana Mastery into 12% Reservation Efficiency.

You have mana recoup in Watcher's Eye

Spoiler
Last edited by Cjin on Sep 17, 2024, 11:12:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info