[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
"
aiyaankiani wrote:
"
Hi guys, can you explain how it works?
"Hunter's Exalted orb will guarantee the %Int mod"
my friend and me starting league with this build, he decided to craft helm.. using guide for craft and got "you have igniting conflux for 3 sec every 8 sec"
im scared to craft now =) just didnt play last few years.. sorry for maybe dumb question

The helmet needs to be exactly between 75-79 ilvl

ohhh thanks mate.. he craft with 85ilvl xD

Specifically it needs to be ilvl 75 to ilvl 79 only.
"
Graiaule wrote:
Specifically it needs to be ilvl 75 to ilvl 79 only.

ye got it, thanks

always 2-3 check with my ocd.. =) friend's mistake just save my currency
Small question. When crafting the helmet, why can't it have a fractured mod?
"
Slowacki wrote:

Conqueror Exalted Orbs cannot be used on fractured items.
"
evouga wrote:
"
Slowacki wrote:

Conqueror Exalted Orbs cannot be used on fractured items.

Oh, duh, of course. Thanks.
Looks like usable mirrored rings are no longer cheap. And the second one I just bought for 4D turns out to result in about 100 Int less than the finished +Int% ring I bought for 2D a couple of days ago when everyone unloaded theirs to swap for mirrored rings. It takes some pressure off my resists and also has a ton of Str, but I’m already more than okay without the new ring. Not sure whether to go through the hassle of futzing with other gear to drop excess resists, or just resell it and recoup the expense. Still need better gloves and body, so I might just hold on to it for when I have enough money to upgrade those without having to worry about resists or Str.
im assuming that - life per kill and - life pers sec on kalandra rings just instant kills us? if anyone can give me a small list of ones that one hurt the build the most i would appreciate it
Last edited by Heesher on Aug 3, 2024, 2:55:27 AM
"
Heesher wrote:
im assuming that - life per kill and - life pers sec on kalandra rings just instant kills us? if anyone can give me a small list of ones that one hurt the build the most i would appreciate it

Buy a cheap one and experiment as soon as you make a new level!
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Heesher wrote:

Buy a cheap one and experiment as soon as you make a new level!

good idea, ill try to make up my own list and post it here.
"
Heesher wrote:

I asked on reddit and they said the -life on kill and lose life per second will kill you.

I also tested the -recoup life on kill. It will instantly kill you if you kill some enemies as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info