[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Sorry if I missed it in the guide, but what level do we switch to the cluster jewel tree? Post 90?
"
Miesmerizing wrote:
Sorry if I missed it in the guide, but what level do we switch to the cluster jewel tree? Post 90?

As soon as you have 1 large cold cluster and 2 Split Personality's. The bare minimum number of skill points for it (without ruining the basics of the build) is available at lv 73.
I'm having a go at this again - played it years ago, could be fun with kalandra rings and new bases.
One thing, how come not taking the evasion per int mastery? Seems strong - just lack of points? Or are we better letting CWDT proc more often? Apologies if asked before, it's a very long thread!
"
Carlovski wrote:
I'm having a go at this again - played it years ago, could be fun with kalandra rings and new bases.
One thing, how come not taking the evasion per int mastery? Seems strong - just lack of points? Or are we better letting CWDT proc more often? Apologies if asked before, it's a very long thread!

Lack of points. We don't really need more evasion. Our main defensive mechanics are leech and block.
Thanks again Kelvynn.
is it possible to go without a res roll on the helmet? i managed to make one with 427 es but it has no res roll.
Last edited by Heesher on Aug 2, 2024, 12:02:19 AM
"
Heesher wrote:
is it possible to go without a res roll on the helmet? i managed to make one with 427 es but it has no res roll.

Yes, it shouldn’t be a problem. Especially since you can get doubled resistances on your rings if needed.
Hi guys, can you explain how it works?
"Hunter's Exalted orb will guarantee the %Int mod"
my friend and me starting league with this build, he decided to craft helm.. using guide for craft and got "you have igniting conflux for 3 sec every 8 sec"
im scared to craft now =) just didnt play last few years.. sorry for maybe dumb question
"
my friend and me starting league with this build, he decided to craft helm.. using guide for craft and got "you have igniting conflux for 3 sec every 8 sec"
im scared to craft now =) just didnt play last few years.. sorry for maybe dumb question

The helmet needs to be exactly between 75-79 ilvl
Last edited by aiyaankiani on Aug 2, 2024, 4:04:59 AM
"
aiyaankiani wrote:
"

The helmet needs to be exactly between 75-79 ilvl

ohhh thanks mate.. he craft with 85ilvl xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info