[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Phabio wrote:
Neversink is on the Alpha realm, and paid a stipend by GGG to maintain the filter. There's no reason to assume these numbers are incorrect beyond how absurdly high they seem.

That being said, the requirements are equally absurd (230/240 for related attributed on any given T1 base).

I'm curious if it's worth trying to make the 240 to eke out the new EVA/ES chest, since 1k EVA and 280 ES with multiplicative quality is going to be absolutely bonkers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1ect2wy/comment/lf2bmzj/
"
Cjin wrote:
"
Phabio wrote:
Neversink is on the Alpha realm, and paid a stipend by GGG to maintain the filter. There's no reason to assume these numbers are incorrect beyond how absurdly high they seem.

That being said, the requirements are equally absurd (230/240 for related attributed on any given T1 base).

I'm curious if it's worth trying to make the 240 to eke out the new EVA/ES chest, since 1k EVA and 280 ES with multiplicative quality is going to be absolutely bonkers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1ect2wy/comment/lf2bmzj/

Reeee. Thanks for confirming; hadn't seen that. :/
New Lich's Circlet helmet base is ilvl 84, which is rather obnoxious for crafting. We'll probably have to settle for Sunfire Circlet?
The wiki page is updated with the new value.

For example:

Necrotic Armour
Requirement:
173 / 173, lv 84
EV:
(723-831)
ES:
(145-167)

BTW, I finally got Oriath's End in SSF :-)

"
evouga wrote:
"
Anhyvar wrote:
If it says everything, does that mean that it should also be able to conquer the Hall of the Grandmasters? Because if it can, then I'm settled on my build for this league.

Yes---I just tried in Standard with endgame gear, and easily cleared three hallways, but died three times in the fourth.

CI and Culling Strike are great assets in the Hall, but sometimes you will get unlucky and draw a really rippy Grandmaster. I wouldn't use this build to farm HoGM, but if you're dead-set on running the map, you can clear it.

Ooh, that's really nice to hear, thank you! I'm not planning on farming it, the main thing I would like to get out of this league is to be able to beat it just once, as I've never managed to do that. There is always some rippy Grandmaster I just can't get past.

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Anhyvar wrote:
If it says everything, does that mean that it should also be able to conquer the Hall of the Grandmasters? Because if it can, then I'm settled on my build for this league.

I used to do it while it was on the Atlas. There are some enemies there using the CI + max block + ES recovery on block mechanics. You MUST use Block Chance Reduction support. Instead of CE. Reducing the area of Icestorm is not very good there cause of all the super mobile enemies. BCR is green, so you need a staff with RGGBBB. Just get a 3rd staff for HoGM if you want to farm it.

Thank you for explaining what to do to make it work for Hall of the Grandmasters specifically! I'm not that well acquinted with all the nuances of PoE, so this is really appreciated.
Here is my mod group information for Simplex:

Increased Attributes / Group 1
(rare)+2% to maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage

Increased Attributes / Group 2
(rare)1% increased Damage per 15 Dexterity
(rare)Gain 14% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
(rare)4% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Kill
(rare)6% increased Quantity of Items found
(rare)Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances

1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence / Group 1
(rare)+12% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
(rare)Grants Level 22 Haste Skill

1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence / Group 2
(rare)Items and Gems have 14% reduced Attribute Requirements
(rare)10% increased Quantity of Items found
(rare)Gain 13% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
(rare)3% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Kill
(magic/rare)Items and Gems have 10% reduced Attribute Requirements
Every league GGG messes with the design of the maps for the campaign. Normally I catch on quickly and compensate. But this time on the Ledge... WTF.
"
vbvan wrote:
Here is my mod group information for Simplex:

Increased Attributes / Group 1

Increased Attributes / Group 2
(rare)1% increased Damage per 15 Dexterity
(rare)Gain 14% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
(rare)4% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Kill
(rare)6% increased Quantity of Items found
(rare)Damage Penetrates 5% Elemental Resistances

1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence / Group 1
(rare)+12% to Fire Damage over Time Multiplier
(rare)Grants Level 22 Haste Skill

1% increased Damage per 15 Intelligence / Group 2
(rare)Items and Gems have 14% reduced Attribute Requirements
(rare)10% increased Quantity of Items found
(rare)Gain 13% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage
(rare)3% chance to gain a Power, Frenzy or Endurance Charge on Kill
(magic/rare)Items and Gems have 10% reduced Attribute Requirements

Got mine after 3 attempts :-)

"
Graiaule wrote:
Every league GGG messes with the design of the maps for the campaign. Normally I catch on quickly and compensate. But this time on the Ledge... WTF.

What's changed on the ledge? I didn't notice anything.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

What's changed on the ledge? I didn't notice anything.

The ledge was always very linear in past leagues -- maybe a couple of small stubs. At least for me, this time it had a couple of loops and a deep dead end. Took me twice as long as usual to find the end...
Last edited by Graiaule on Jul 27, 2024, 1:41:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info