[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I saw many people with Enlighten 4 + discipline instead of Enlighten 3 + aspect of the Spider. That might help with survival in some cases.
"
Kateroze wrote:
I saw many people with Enlighten 4 + discipline instead of Enlighten 3 + aspect of the Spider. That might help with survival in some cases.

full dps setup have 19400-20k+ shield.. no need more
just ran a few sanctums using blasphemy + temp chains + frostbite, and for the first time got to the 4th floor. But using the cwc stick felt needlessly risky and i kept getting sharted on. could anyone share their experience of sanctum with this build?
"
"
Kateroze wrote:

full dps setup have 19400-20k+ shield.. no need more

Yeah, I think that discipline is mainly used by people who don’t have top-tier body armor. Mine, for example, only has 2.3k evasion and 519 ES. I should probably look into crafting a better one!
"
Kateroze wrote:
Yeah, I think that discipline is mainly used by people who don’t have top-tier body armor. Mine, for example, only has 2.3k evasion and 519 ES. I should probably look into crafting a better one!

I just crafted this one:

using these instructions from Reddit. The process is straightforward, but loooooong and tedious, and and you need really good luck to come anywhere near the 20 Div budget. I think it cost me like 45 Div and many dozens of Necrotic bases and thousands of Alts to craft over the course of several days, not counting the Tailoring Orbs (and the Eldritch currency and Conflicts that have currently failed back to square one), because I kept failing the final recombination.

I'd let my old one go for a discount to a fellow Ice Dancer.
"
Tithonia wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:

I just crafted this one:

using these instructions from Reddit. The process is straightforward, but loooooong and tedious, and and you need really good luck to come anywhere near the 20 Div budget. I think it cost me like 45 Div and many dozens of Necrotic bases and thousands of Alts to craft over the course of several days, not counting the Tailoring Orbs (and the Eldritch currency and Conflicts that have currently failed back to square one), because I kept failing the final recombination.

hey mate, how do you craft the 8% incread explicit defence modifier magnitudes?
Ign: Zanosaur
"
Tithonia wrote:
"
Kateroze wrote:

I just crafted this one:

Impressive craft!
How much do you sell it for?
"
zanosaur wrote:

Spam tailoring orbs until you get lucky.
"
evouga wrote:
"
zanosaur wrote:

Spam tailoring orbs until you get lucky.

oh dam lol. theres no cheaper way to do it? >.<
Ign: Zanosaur

It was fun while it lasted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info