[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Doing pretty great on this build, pretty much immortal on T16, but still get slapped pretty bad in T17. What should be my priority upgrade from where I am? Do I just need to commit to the ring craft?

https://pobb.in/Bju0JQxQMUuo
Same here, destroing T16, Elder, Shaper, Maven, Exarch and Eater but in T17 I get oneshoted by the boss.
"
CptJesus wrote:
Doing pretty great on this build, pretty much immortal on T16, but still get slapped pretty bad in T17. What should be my priority upgrade from where I am? Do I just need to commit to the ring craft?

https://pobb.in/Bju0JQxQMUuo

The main thing that jumps out at me is your chest. Craft or buy a Necrotic Armor chest with more ES and more EV (which also gives you more ES). With a better chest you should be able to reach 16,000 total ES.

More minor things: divine your helmet to 10% increased int, and balance your resistances for Wise Oak.

This build is not a chisel-and-go build when it comes to T17. You will want to reroll maps with multiple rippy mods: no leech, %less defences, increased monster projectiles and AoE, etc.
"
Romanides wrote:
Same here, destroing T16, Elder, Shaper, Maven, Exarch and Eater but in T17 I get oneshoted by the boss.

First thing you will want to do is to craft yourself a double-influenced amulet. See the build guide for details.

Then get a new helmet with more ES, and then upgrade your body armour.
I consider my character right now to be almost fully kitted for the most part. But when i check my character in poeninja/PoB my damage seems to be lacking. Have i messed up something up majorly?
I've answered my own question.

Thanks! :)
Last edited by youngtomlin on Sep 4, 2024, 7:15:35 PM
"
aiyaankiani wrote:
I consider my character right now to be almost fully kitted for the most part. But when i check my character in poeninja/PoB my damage seems to be lacking. Have i messed up something up majorly?

You need to allocate Nature's Patience. And then let the vines build up when fighting bosses. The vines give you a huge multiplicative damage boost.
"
evouga wrote:
"
aiyaankiani wrote:

You need to allocate Nature's Patience. And then let the vines build up when fighting bosses. The vines give you a huge multiplicative damage boost.

Yeah thats what i figured from seeing it slotted in literally every single build on ninja. Thankyou :)
I did some POB shenanigans and even with a really well rolled chest around 3700 eva + 700 es, it only gives me about 1k more ES (tailoring orb excluded). Which is great, but not a huge difference in the grand scheme of things
"
CptJesus wrote:
I did some POB shenanigans and even with a really well rolled chest around 3700 eva + 700 es, it only gives me about 1k more ES (tailoring orb excluded). Which is great, but not a huge difference in the grand scheme of things

Whthout knowing the details about the problems in the t17 you'd like to solve I could only share the general tips I am following in t17 (they might not be the best or most useful, just working for me):
I am using an atlas tree with few map modifier boosters. It may be a t17 dedicated one or a general one if there are not many map explicit modiifier boosting nodes allocated.
I prefer Fortress because it's the esiest map. The one with the Expedition bosses is also fairly easy.
I'm rerolling all modifiers that are buffing the boss - shrines, attack speed, area of effect, etc., and Maven.
Start with easier map mods and increase the difficulty if you find them too easy until you feel happy with the drops and difficulty.
Hope this would help.
Last edited by Mumuzet on Sep 6, 2024, 1:48:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info