[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
could you please explain to a PoE noob what kind of defences this build provides?
Thank you.

Block incl. spellblock, Leech, Immunity to chaos & elemental ailments, high energy shield, some evasion, and 150% movementspeed which cant be slowed.

And now the final part...
"
Gottwurm wrote:
"
could you please explain to a PoE noob what kind of defences this build provides?
Thank you.

Block incl. spellblock, Leech, Immunity to chaos & elemental ailments, high energy shield, some evasion, and 150% movementspeed which cant be slowed.

Add ES on kill through Polymath and damage reduction via Heartstopper.
Hello.
The guide says to switch to CI around lv 54-58. At that point, while leveling, is it not deadly to do so? What kind or armors could I use?
Thank you.
"
scorburel wrote:
Hello.
The guide says to switch to CI around lv 54-58. At that point, while leveling, is it not deadly to do so? What kind or armors could I use?
Thank you.

To switch to Ci, you need :

- ES armour on every slot (EV/ES on body armour);
- Discipline;
- A reasonable amount of ES nodes allocated.

It will make you a bit squishy, but if you don't switch with that setup, all chaos damage will delete you.

The other option is to invest in health and respec into CI once you hit map and have 3-4k ES.
Hey guys, can anyone help me out?
Besides the forbidden jewel, what can I upgrade in my build? Would really appreciate some help!

https://pobb.in/bg_XAnJGpe_C
"
henrique73 wrote:
Hey guys, can anyone help me out?
Besides the forbidden jewel, what can I upgrade in my build? Would really appreciate some help!

https://pobb.in/bg_XAnJGpe_C

Can't look at PoB RN, but here is what I gathered from your profile.

Flasks :

- Jade Flask is better than Stibnite for EV. Test it out in PoB. Even better is Wise Oak if you can balance your resistances correctly.
- Your Corundum flask suffix is leech on hit. With the leech from ascendancy, it doesn't do anything for you. Change it for 50% increased EV.
- Change your Diamond flask prefix to charges on crit.

Gear :

- Get a reservation lab enchant for one of your 50% auras or a Enlighten 4 and you can change the Charisma annoint to Whispers of Doom.
- Get synth rings. +14% int (two synth rings at 20% quality) will make a huge difference.
- Your belt could use some rerolls. +Life and +Mana do nothing for you and +94 armour is not incredible. You could get much better rolls in those slots.
- The second implicit from your body Armour (increased effect of auras) should be rerolled to +crit for spells. It's more damage.
- Your gloves could use a higher tier of damage per int. Look up the guide on how to elevate the eldritch implicits in this thread to get it higher.

Tree :

- While the two conversion jewels in the middle give 34 int each, which is nice (and I suspect they're there until you get the forbidden jewels), you could put nicely rolled rare jewels in there and it might give better damage. Test it out in PoB before buying though. And if you're saving for Forbidden jewels, it might be a better idea to just wait for those instead.
- Currently, you do not have Whispers of Doom allocated. That means that you can only apply one curse. Since your Ball Lightning setup applies two curses, they override each other and you lose a ton of damage. Either annoint WoD with the method above or put 4 points there.
- I can't see if you put a point to allocate Nature's Patience and it's a common mistake, so make sure it's allocated.
- Exalt slam that left cluster jewel for free stats.

Hope that helps!
@Kelvynn :

The high-end guide suggests buying an Enlighten 4 (10div right now). It's a very hefty cost, but worth it to save 4 skill points by skipping the Charisma annoint and changing it to Whispers of Doom.

Unless I'm missing something, we're not using any helmet enchant (the guide suggests effect of Hatred, but it's a mistkae, as that enchant does not exist).

If we use Enlighten 3 and we add a helmet enchant for reservation efficiency of Hatred or Purity of Elements, unless I'm mistaken, we should have enough mana to let go of Charisma.

If bought before self-crafting the helmet, the cost of the enchant is much lower. For example, you can get right now a Helmet with 30% reservation efficiency of Purity of Elements for 100C. If applied after the craft, it's 4-5 div to get the enchant via special lab offerings that give 6 enchants per run.

That would be a budget option to get to the same result.
"
Necro_42739 wrote:

And now the final part...

Awesome staff!

What's the hideout? It looks great.
"
WinterHiko wrote:

Awesome staff!

What's the hideout? It looks great.

Atlas Hideout from the last Tier of current Supporter Packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info