[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Does upping the quality to 30% not help? Not even sure how one does that lol
Perfect Fossils is how you go to 30% iirc. There's also Haku in Betrayal who can do it I think..might be only 28%
"
Corazu wrote:
Perfect Fossils is how you go to 30% iirc. There's also Haku in Betrayal who can do it I think..might be only 28%

I believe Hillock can 30% quality on T4.
i dont think quality has an effect on chancing. i certainly didnt find anything on it.
Just curious what types of debuffs does everyone like to slot for on their jewels? I always have a corrupted blood jewel, but what about Silence, Hinder, etc?
hello guys

This is the first time I really try to min/max a build, really have lot of fun with it, so i'm asking for a couple of advices to keep going and improve this beauty

before, i just have to tell you how i'm playing ATM :

- i'm playing standard league, so no new broken staff for me
- 99% of the time i am mapping and dont really want to change for now, so very very few pinacle bosses (that's why, for instance, i didnt craft the 5% damage per 100int on my gloves)

on my own i can see two improvments, craft a 10% int helmet, and find a corrupted blood natural affinity

dont be to mean too me, i'm very proud of my beauty xD and thank you a lot in advance

https://pobb.in/R6IzCT_jHqgT
"
RaGe0uS wrote:
Just curious what types of debuffs does everyone like to slot for on their jewels? I always have a corrupted blood jewel, but what about Silence, Hinder, etc?

Silence is very rare and doesn't stop Cyclone, so it's hardly worth it.

Hinder doesn't affect us through Stampede.

The elementala ailments are covered through Purity.

I can't remember any other jewel implicit off the top of my head.
So...

Is whiterockxxs build better than Kelvynns?

Can anyone give a good tldr which build of those 2 does what better than the other?

Or is whiterockxxs just the next step once you reached the end of this guide?
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
hello guys

This is the first time I really try to min/max a build, really have lot of fun with it, so i'm asking for a couple of advices to keep going and improve this beauty

before, i just have to tell you how i'm playing ATM :

- i'm playing standard league, so no new broken staff for me
- 99% of the time i am mapping and dont really want to change for now, so very very few pinacle bosses (that's why, for instance, i didnt craft the 5% damage per 100int on my gloves)

on my own i can see two improvments, craft a 10% int helmet, and find a corrupted blood natural affinity

dont be to mean too me, i'm very proud of my beauty xD and thank you a lot in advance

https://pobb.in/R6IzCT_jHqgT

You already have quite the damage and defenses, so you are quite right to be proud of your build!

Your gloves have an empty affix. They could be min-maxed a bit more if you have the currency. Maybe "can't reroll suffixes" into Veiled Chaos orb. You could hit damage while leeching or +2 level of AOE gems as prefixes or crit chance as a suffix.

Steps would be :

1- Craft suffixes cannot be changed
2- Slam Veiled Chaos.
2a- If veiled is prefix, unveil and pray. IF you don't hit what you want and have an open prefix, go back to step 1. If prefixes are full, either Eldritch annul if the influence is correct or regular annul and pray, then go back to step 1.
2b- If veiled is suffix, unveil and pray. If not the right modifier, annul and pray you don't hit int. Go back to step 1.
3- Once you have a wanted veiled modifier, craft a modifier and exalt slam the remaining empty slot if need be.

It's costly and a min-maxing strategy, but it could provide a bit more damage.

Boots-wise, you could try double-corrupts, I guess. Don't forget to annoint before you corrupt.

Your rings could use some min-maxing too. Yuo have a couple of affixes that don't provide anything on there. It might be worth to buy a truckload of Essences of Spite and roll away.

Same for your belt. One of your res rolls is low and your only prefix is +life. You could roll, for example, +ES in the prefix slot.

Your rare jewel, I understand, serves the corrupted blood immunity purpose, but it really could be upgraded to a better one with multiple crit rolls.

That's all I've got. It's all small and costly upgrades, but that's because you're already well built. Now is just the time for min-maxing.
"
Necro_42739 wrote:
So...

Is whiterockxxs build better than Kelvynns?

Can anyone give a good tldr which build of those 2 does what better than the other?

Or is whiterockxxs just the next step once you reached the end of this guide?

whiterockxx sacrifices a lot of survivability for more damage. The two builds are closer together this League, since Kelvynn went for crit with the changes to masteries that provided more tankiness, but it's still the major difference.

whiterockxx can correct me, but I believe that unless you're running very high-end content that is also timed (like enriched Chayula breachstones), you are better off with Kevlynn's version, which is more forgiving and versatile. It can very confortably clear Ubers and juiced T16s.

If you prefer a more glass-cannon approach and run high-end content that you want to destroy and need the extra damage, whiterockxx's build can help you reach that extra DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info