[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Apologies, here is the link: https://pobb.in/9h5gSjYQNQSA
The profile is public now.
Thanks.
you didnt allocate souvereignty and the reservation nodes leading there.

im not even using enlighten and with charisma i have enough mana for 4 auras.
True, but Sovereignty is not set in the PoB that I was following; that's why I was thinking I'm missing something else.
This the PoB - Budget version, from Page 1 of this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABgYCcxzcHRQtH-w4UftZ848aVeCUb6980NAkwKelPvsYaiy_Pw20DIIebAvjhLb6jmQzcsHFdBAfGD3s10osRmvITC3NFriTUEKhL4V7lSD3pjy97-uJ04w2KlPVi379KU8OSNAfwX7aO2KVTLMNH9teFLDkIvmkSi5kvcrTZp7sGL9nXyoRjI_66rpSKayYm1HUtEdAlPHz0JyLj0ZmVHRVbAjP3Q18V8lYB76KHu5yDzLRz8RQMAkgcFL60iL0M6NHBtvncNSycPhH8YpjQxvIhX1FR3gvOw0o-lhaQXJ0gREPTIPr7pMnCQAmAWoBYAFnACcAJQAqACABZggLqz778yw_Dcbafv0U7BGMAjtHQG-t89D9a8_E5rj4Rw==

I will allocate my next 4 points to that area, and correct this.
Thanks for the feedback.
Last edited by scorburel on May 13, 2023, 8:07:39 AM
"
scorburel wrote:
True, but Sovereignty is not set in the PoB that I was following; that's why I was thinking I'm missing something else.
This the PoB - Budget version, from Page 1 of this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABgYCcxzcHRQtH-w4UftZ848aVeCUb6980NAkwKelPvsYaiy_Pw20DIIebAvjhLb6jmQzcsHFdBAfGD3s10osRmvITC3NFriTUEKhL4V7lSD3pjy97-uJ04w2KlPVi379KU8OSNAfwX7aO2KVTLMNH9teFLDkIvmkSi5kvcrTZp7sGL9nXyoRjI_66rpSKayYm1HUtEdAlPHz0JyLj0ZmVHRVbAjP3Q18V8lYB76KHu5yDzLRz8RQMAkgcFL60iL0M6NHBtvncNSycPhH8YpjQxvIhX1FR3gvOw0o-lhaQXJ0gREPTIPr7pMnCQAmAWoBYAFnACcAJQAqACABZggLqz778yw_Dcbafv0U7BGMAjtHQG-t89D9a8_E5rj4Rw==

I will allocate my next 4 points to that area, and correct this.
Thanks for the feedback.

The budget version does not use Hatred, which is why the Sovereignty cluster is not allocated.
Last edited by WinterHiko on May 13, 2023, 8:43:52 AM
Should I go ahead with the Hunters on this one, or try and get better rolls?

here's what i run for auras...

helm enchant for one of the %50 auras is very important for the auras lol

purity of elements
hatred
discipline
clarity
enlighten 4 - very important

main auras with enlighten are in my gloves

clarity is in body armour

all that running with vortex set to fire with any movement and i can frostblink as long as it is not in cooldown and have plenty of mana(96) from leech and regen. so the build does in fact do exactly what it says it does as long as you do what is needed. certain parts need to be exact while others can be modified. while mapping, when i move, i always use cyclone and vortex and rarely ever have a slowdown for not having enough mana even when there are no monsters around and i'm just running around picking up loot

and i still need to work on gear upgrades but currently out of currency lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
JojeeT wrote:
Should I go ahead with the Hunters on this one, or try and get better rolls?

Depends on your min-maxing wishes. It's 284 ES, so quite a lot, and a decent res roll. It's quite nice, even if not perfect. I'd say it's top tier.
Hello everyone!
I am the guy that bought the split vile staff with amazing cruc nodes from Kelvynn.
The base was 40 div. Pretty good.

Here's the bad part:
I just broke 50 divines on scours and chances and still no whispering ice, a common unique. That's 90 divine total.

Is this okay? I feel like it is not okay. My guildmates and I are in shock at how many chances and scours we do with no results. Please someone tell my we do not have the worst luck in the world, although it feels like it.

Thanks!
Last edited by Rotgarg on May 13, 2023, 12:00:26 PM
I've been playing WI on and off and finally had success this league. I finally felt like I had the build in hand. I intend to farm a bit more, push the build to see what it can do for me, but my mind is also already racing to other possibilities. Has anyone attempted an Avatar of Fire conversion with Scorching Ray and Legacy of Fury for the scorch? Go for something much tankier for stationary play, perhaps not a Trickster, but a Chieftain or Inquis.
"
Cappabitch wrote:
I've been playing WI on and off and finally had success this league. I finally felt like I had the build in hand. I intend to farm a bit more, push the build to see what it can do for me, but my mind is also already racing to other possibilities. Has anyone attempted an Avatar of Fire conversion with Scorching Ray and Legacy of Fury for the scorch? Go for something much tankier for stationary play, perhaps not a Trickster, but a Chieftain or Inquis.

How would you get the other 50% conversion to fire? Avatar of Fire removes all non-fire damage. I'm not sure you'd end up with more damage, as it wouldn't let us double-dip in modifiers.

As for tankiness, overleech + truckload of leech + Heartstopper + Polymath is probably tankier than Chieftain or Inquisitor. Plus, the travel nodes of the ascendancy give a lot of ES (20% ES + 1/6th of EV on Body Armour), which synergizes very well with int-stacking. What did you have in mind for Inquis or Chieftain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info