[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I wanted to thank you for the great and comprehensible guide that brought me to level 100 for the first time, now only the 40 challenges and for me then the league in which I got the furthest, thank you again
"
WinterHiko wrote:

You already have quite the damage and defenses, so you are quite right to be proud of your build!

Your gloves have an empty affix. They could be min-maxed a bit more if you have the currency. Maybe "can't reroll suffixes" into Veiled Chaos orb. You could hit damage while leeching or +2 level of AOE gems as prefixes or crit chance as a suffix.

Steps would be :

1- Craft suffixes cannot be changed
2- Slam Veiled Chaos.
2a- If veiled is prefix, unveil and pray. IF you don't hit what you want and have an open prefix, go back to step 1. If prefixes are full, either Eldritch annul if the influence is correct or regular annul and pray, then go back to step 1.
2b- If veiled is suffix, unveil and pray. If not the right modifier, annul and pray you don't hit int. Go back to step 1.
3- Once you have a wanted veiled modifier, craft a modifier and exalt slam the remaining empty slot if need be.

It's costly and a min-maxing strategy, but it could provide a bit more damage.

Boots-wise, you could try double-corrupts, I guess. Don't forget to annoint before you corrupt.

Your rings could use some min-maxing too. Yuo have a couple of affixes that don't provide anything on there. It might be worth to buy a truckload of Essences of Spite and roll away.

Same for your belt. One of your res rolls is low and your only prefix is +life. You could roll, for example, +ES in the prefix slot.

Your rare jewel, I understand, serves the corrupted blood immunity purpose, but it really could be upgraded to a better one with multiple crit rolls.

That's all I've got. It's all small and costly upgrades, but that's because you're already well built. Now is just the time for min-maxing.

thank you so much, this is big help for me

i have a question about the gloves, if i craft "craft suffixes cannot be changed" it means that i will not be able anymore to change my actual fire + light res isnt it ?
if yes, maybe it means that i need to do rings, belt and helmet before gloves no ? to be sure that i will not need other res with the change i will do ?
Last edited by pat_hibulaire on May 10, 2023, 10:59:43 AM
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Corazu wrote:
Perfect Fossils is how you go to 30% iirc. There's also Haku in Betrayal who can do it I think..might be only 28%

I believe Hillock can 30% quality on T4.

Right, Hillock, not Haku. Keep getting the two mixed up. And yea looks like T4 does 30%.
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:

thank you so much, this is big help for me

i have a question about the gloves, if i craft "craft suffixes cannot be changed" it means that i will not be able anymore to change my actual fire + light res isnt it ?
if yes, maybe it means that i need to do rings, belt and helmet before gloves no ? to be sure that i will not need other res with the change i will do ?

You craft suffixes/prefixes cannot be changed on crafting bench. These metamods can always be removed.

In this case, suffixes cannot be changed is itself a prefix. Once you hit a Veiled Chaos, it will try to reroll like a normal Chaos, then add a veiled modifier. Your fractured affix is safe, because it's fractured. Your suffixes are safe, because of the metamod. However, the metamod does not protect itself, so it will dissapear, as all your prefixes gets rerolled.

Crafting with "cannot be changed" metamods is very expensive precisely because there is no way to protect them and they cost 2 divines per attempt. If you fail the veiled slam, you have to craft it again for the next try, again at 2 divs.

Be careful to check, whenever you use these mods, whether or not your next steps will respect them. For example, Essences ignore them and will reroll every affix. Veiled Chaos do respect them, which is why the above technique will work.

EDIT : Just realized you were talking about your Fire+Lightning res crafted suffix.

Since you can only have one crafted affix, it will dissapear when you craft "suffixes cannot be changed". You can craft it back at the end of the process if you still have an open suffix, or you can craft something else to replace it at any time.
Last edited by WinterHiko on May 10, 2023, 1:42:58 PM
yes i was talking about my crafter light+fire res, sorry it wasn't clear

thank you for the help, i will try to do it, and maybe come back later with a bunch of new questions xDD
Hello, thanks for the guide!

I am looking through the build and was wondering why there is no Exposure, wouldn't it be good to get like "Corrosive Elements" on a cluster jewel or some other source of exposure like a Eldritch enchant? Or did I miss something?

Thanks!
"
Schlumungus wrote:
Hello, thanks for the guide!

I am looking through the build and was wondering why there is no Exposure, wouldn't it be good to get like "Corrosive Elements" on a cluster jewel or some other source of exposure like a Eldritch enchant? Or did I miss something?

Thanks!

Awakened Cold Penetration inflicts exposure on hit on the boss staff. Mapping staff really doesn't need the additionnal -res.
hey guys i was tryingto find out where he posted how to build the staffs from the white vile staffs can some one tell me that is all i have left to build on this guy please and ty
"
actkilla wrote:
hey guys i was tryingto find out where he posted how to build the staffs from the white vile staffs can some one tell me that is all i have left to build on this guy please and ty

page 180 if i'm not wrong.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3294484/page/180
Last edited by whiterockxx on May 11, 2023, 11:23:08 PM
Hello,
could you please explain to a PoE noob what kind of defences this build provides?
Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info