[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I got a Head Hunter and I wish this build was faster moving lol. Feels weird being stuck at +50% with 50 stacks of monster mods :(
"
DetonatorLoki wrote:
I got a Head Hunter and I wish this build was faster moving lol. Feels weird being stuck at +50% with 50 stacks of monster mods :(

Just take Stampede off if you want. Put a Quicksilver flask on and use nice boots. Inya's Epiphany is approximately the same damage, minus the 150% move speed (I'm wearing them right now as I farm for Stampede). They got dmg/power charge and +8%int.
Is there a way to get rid of the movement penalty from Cyclone outside of just using a pot?
Hi guys, could anyone give me an idea roughly how much a decent/budget body armor base would be?
"
DetonatorLoki wrote:
Is there a way to get rid of the movement penalty from Cyclone outside of just using a pot?

The Stampede boots set your movement speed at 150% and ignore any penalty.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
DetonatorLoki wrote:

Yeah but using HH I can't get my movement speed higher than that. I want to zoom zoom.
"
JojeeT wrote:
Hi guys, could anyone give me an idea roughly how much a decent/budget body armor base would be?

Just the base? 5C. No need for influence, it's just a random Sadist Garb with good rolls.
"
DetonatorLoki wrote:
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
DetonatorLoki wrote:

Yeah but using HH I can't get my movement speed higher than that. I want to zoom zoom.

Flask + 30% on boot should set you nicely.
Hello, thanks for the previous reply, and for the guide.

I now have a question regarding mana reservation and auras:
With Enlighten lv 3 (lv 4 is 10+ Div, which is way out of my league) + Charisma on boots I have 108 mana left while activating Discipline + Purity + Hatred.

Is there a missing piece of the puzzle, a skill tree node, or item enchant?

Thank you.
Last edited by scorburel on May 13, 2023, 5:30:43 AM
"
scorburel wrote:
Hello, thanks for the previous reply, and for the guide.

I now have a question regarding mana reservation and auras:
With Enlighten lv 3 (lv 4 is 10+ Div, which is way out of my league) + Charisma on boots I have 108 mana left while activating Discipline + Purity + Hatred.

Is there a missing piece of the puzzle, a skill tree node, or item enchant?

Thank you.

your profile is private and you didnt gave us a pob link
we need one of those to help you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info