[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Is there any particular reason we would want to 20% Quality the aura gems like Wrath, Discipline and Zealotry as per PoB? As it only increases AoE, which we're always in the radius of? (Unless for group play), but if Solo, not needed?

Thanks!
Holy my RNG is terrible. Used 21 orbs, did not hit "Used when charges reach full" once :|
"
Is there any particular reason we would want to 20% Quality the aura gems like Wrath, Discipline and Zealotry as per PoB? As it only increases AoE, which we're always in the radius of? (Unless for group play), but if Solo, not needed?

Thanks!

Helps with group play and blight tower minions
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Sorry for the noob question.

But I'm trying to assemble this build, at the moment I have a complete weapon and armor.

But I'm having trouble with how you reserve "life" instead of mana in the late game.
"
Mitsuki_L wrote:
Sorry for the noob question.

But I'm trying to assemble this build, at the moment I have a complete weapon and armor.

But I'm having trouble with how you reserve "life" instead of mana in the late game.

You need arrogance 21/20, it tips it over the edge to where you won't need life aura mastery.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"

Thanks!

I thought we were never meant to build minion towers?
"- NEVER build minion or lightning towers."

Also for confirmation, our combo for blight is still:
1) Build Seismic 3
2) Build Empower 3 (Ring must have the Seismic within it)
3) Meteor Tower (4)
4) Frost 3 (Dont upgrade to 4 where you have the two tower options correct?)

Is that the gist of it?

Or would we still like to incorporate the Minion/Bat wing tower?

Thanks!
"
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"

Thanks!

1) Build Seismic 3
3) Meteor Tower (4)

Is that the gist of it?

Thanks!

Yep, that's the strat! Why could we not build minion or electric towers? After placing fully developed combo towers on choke points, I always add some other damage types in case of immunity to meteor or chill.
Last edited by OzManiak on Jul 31, 2024, 12:51:21 PM
"
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"

Thanks!

1) Build Seismic 3
3) Meteor Tower (4)

Is that the gist of it?

Thanks!

Never building minion/lightning towers is blight-ravage specific, they can be good in normal blight
Hey Cassie!

Bothering you again today :')

Could I get some assistance/explanation on what to look for on Militant Faith? I've never purchased jewels like these before, so not sure what to prioritize.

- I presume we 'need' High Templar Dominos for some reason?
- Certain 'Carved to glorify ####' range?
- Not sure on priority of the abilities per devotion.

Would appreciate some guidance on this!

Thank you!
"
Hey Cassie!

Bothering you again today :')

Could I get some assistance/explanation on what to look for on Militant Faith? I've never purchased jewels like these before, so not sure what to prioritize.

- I presume we 'need' High Templar Dominos for some reason?
- Certain 'Carved to glorify ####' range?
- Not sure on priority of the abilities per devotion.

Would appreciate some guidance on this!

Thank you!

Dominus mod makes it so it transforms keystones into Inner Conviction keystone

the carved number is the timeless jewel seed, use this tool to make sure it does NOT transform any notables we make use of. https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info