[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Thank you for the great advice, i will look into everything you've mentioned!

EDIT: I completed my first T16 ravaged blight map without any issues... the second one which i juiced up with oils, not so lucky but i will keep working on it.
Last edited by Cr1cke7 on Aug 28, 2024, 10:56:35 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
retardirt wrote:
How do I solve the mana sustain issue? I’m constantly dont have enough mana

Shimmeron, power charge max, sap psyche cluster jewels, and levels in general. You can swap 'faster casting' out of your arc 6-l for 'increased critical damage' temporarily.

Also, I couldn't wrap my head around using Shimmeron due to the degen because I keep dying due to it. Does that mean I just need much higher ES to counter this?
Edit: Is it because I forgot about taking Zealot Oath?

Can you elaborate the part about mentioning Shimmeron and power charge max to solve the mana sustain? I'll get the Sap Psyche soon then

Last edited by retardirt on Aug 29, 2024, 12:17:34 AM
"
retardirt wrote:
Also, I couldn't wrap my head around using Shimmeron due to the degen because I keep dying due to it. Does that mean I just need much higher ES to counter this?

Can you elaborate the part about mentioning Shimmeron and power charge max to solve the mana sustain? I'll get the Sap Psyche soon then

You should be able to sustain Shimmeron with lightning res cap, uber ascendancy, and your primary budget items. You are missing Presence of Chayula, boots, and a decent belt (which will require level 80 for crystal belt). If you get all that but the belt you should be set. In the meantime definitely work toward everything else in the 'budget' set, no build functions well with campaign items.

Shimmeron amplifies your damage so much that you do not need to continuously cast to kill things, which makes a big difference for mana issues. Can't run out of mana if you finish winning fights sooner.

Leveling up gives you base mana, which gives you base mana regen. On the top of the passive tree, we have a passive for "8% increased mana regen per power charge". There is also a mana notable we get at higher levels. Then in the 90s you have two cluster jewels which each have a notable that gives 30% mana regen.

Basically right now the mana problem seems amplified because your level and items are making you take too long to kill things. A lot of the things you're missing are extremely cheap and amplify your damage substantially. A build is more than just a passive tree, you gotta finish the recommended items or you'll have issues.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Aug 29, 2024, 12:18:57 AM
"
You should be able to sustain Shimmeron with lightning res cap, uber ascendancy, and your primary budget items. You are missing Presence of Chayula, boots, and a decent belt (which will require level 80 for crystal belt). If you get all that but the belt you should be set. In the meantime definitely work toward everything else in the 'extreme budget' set as well, no build functions well with campaign items.

Shimmeron amplifies your damage so much that you do not need to continuously cast to kill things, which makes a big difference for mana issues. Can't run out of mana if you finish winning fights sooner.

Leveling up gives you base mana, which gives you base mana regen. On the top of the passive tree, we have a passive for "8% increased mana regen per power charge". There is also a mana notable we get at higher levels. Then in the 90s you have two cluster jewels which each have a notable that gives 30% mana regen.

Basically right now the mana problem seems amplified because your level and items are making you take too long to kill things. A lot of the things you're missing are extremely cheap and amplify your damage substantially. A build is more than just a passive tree, you gotta finish the recommended items or you'll have issues.

Alright, I'll give it another go, thank you
Very nice build, I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I was wondering about the Timeless Jewel your using. I can't seem to find it or anything like it with a calculator?
"
ll0o0ll wrote:
Very nice build, I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I was wondering about the Timeless Jewel your using. I can't seem to find it or anything like it with a calculator?

The main thing you're looking for is militant faith, with dominus mod, that does NOT transform the notables you're using. Use this tool to check before buying it. https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I recently started playing POE. I'm at level 77, but the passive skills (the tree itself) are different in my POE Community app. Am I doing something wrong? I'm struggling with deaths sometimes. Any help is appreciated on what I should focus on next! Thank you!
Last edited by DENNZJE on Sep 9, 2024, 6:13:43 AM
"
DENNZJE wrote:
I recently started playing POE. I'm at level 77, but the passive skills (the tree itself) are different in my POE Community app. Am I doing something wrong? I'm struggling with deaths sometimes. Any help is appreciated on what I should focus on next! Thank you!

Make sure you're selecting the right tree for your level, in the bottom menu. Also make sure you get the 'extreme budget' and 'budget' items ASAP, they contain core defenses. (Accessible from the top of the equipment tab)
Last edited by Cassie322 on Sep 9, 2024, 6:17:20 AM
Hi Cassie, just wanted to say thanks for the build - it has been fun. I am currently wondering how I can improve my damage and was hoping you could recommend an item that I should work on replacing? My account profile is public so you should have everything you need. Thank you!
"
Cr1cke7 wrote:
Hi Cassie, just wanted to say thanks for the build - it has been fun. I am currently wondering how I can improve my damage and was hoping you could recommend an item that I should work on replacing? My account profile is public so you should have everything you need. Thank you!

- Militant Faith (huge)
- Kalandra ring instead of gifts
- Awakened support gems (Unleash, Added Lightning, Elemental Focus)
- Better flasks and instill them
- Second cluster
- Replace efficient training
- Better watcher's eye
- Forbidden flame and flesh jewels for conviction of power
- (Mageblood/etc for its setup later)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info