[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Hey Cassie,

maybe you overlooked it, but would you be so kind to check my message a view replys above?

Thank you!
"
Bl4cksun wrote:
Hey again,

I kind of don't unterstand how you can have these many Auras (POB Says. You use arrogance for Zealotry correct? And then Purity of Ele, Clarity and Determination with a Enlighten? + You can also fit in a Vitality? Is that possible with Enlighten and everything? Do you use Discipline?

The PoB is very confusing for me since there is something with Blood magic, which makes no sense for me.

What would you say is the order of importance with the Auras (before enlighten, because that will take a while and after)? Which Auras should I take once doing White/Yellow maps.

And is the efficient training jewel necessary to get the strenght?

How do we get to use Pain attunement? even Zealotry using Arrogance would not be enough right?

Sorry that I am kind of stupid it seems and thank you again very much for clarifying

Sorry I missed this! I'm pretty thorough normally.

You can fit all the auras in the first section using prism guardian for life auras. Blood Magic means linked skills including auras use life instead of mana, so inside of prism guardian sockets they reserve life. Look at what slot each aura is in and the linked gems, you'll see how to set it up.

Efficient Training helps you get your Strength requirements before you upgrade your rings.

Arrogance has a multiplier on it, so it can make Zealotry require more life reservation and trigger Pain Attunement that way.

In campaign while you work on levels for the mana reservation passives, purity of elements/clarity will be priority. You don't use life auras in campaign. When you can fit it, add in Determination.

Shield: Zealotry, Wrath, Discipline (All become life auras and fit) (This all requires prism guardian! You can use Arrogance+Zealotry linked together instead until you get it, assuming you already got pain attunement passive keystone and shavronne's wrappings.)
Boots: Determination, Purity of Elements, Clarity 10 (no higher! it scales cost with level), and Enlighten 3-4
Helmet: IF you have at least enlighten 3, you can add vitality here.

(Feel free to message CassieSoK ingame as well)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 28, 2024, 6:27:55 AM
Thank you very much for the detailled answer! I did not really realize the shield. I am having a blast with the build so far (T6 now) and I can easily zoom through the map. The only thing I struggle with is Chaos dmg, which kills me a loooot and being stunned.

I switched to the shield now and the life reservation auras, but I feel like I get stunned 30x per minute and I die to it a lot (I already use brine king).

What can I do before Chayulas (which is ridiculously expensive). Just take the energy shield mastery?
"
Bl4cksun wrote:
Thank you very much for the detailled answer! I did not really realize the shield. I am having a blast with the build so far (T6 now) and I can easily zoom through the map. The only thing I struggle with is Chaos dmg, which kills me a loooot and being stunned.

I switched to the shield now and the life reservation auras, but I feel like I get stunned 30x per minute and I die to it a lot (I already use brine king).

What can I do before Chayulas (which is ridiculously expensive). Just take the energy shield mastery?

Use eye of chayula, the non-upgraded amulet. When you can afford it upgrade to presence of chayula using a blessing of chayula.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Bl4cksun wrote:

Use eye of chayula, the non-upgraded amulet. When you can afford it upgrade to presence of chayula using a blessing of chayula.

That's what I'm also now starting to struggle with, is the "stagger" or I guess being stunned when multiple mobs are hitting us. Unable to move at times/dash away. Hopefully once I can get a 5-6L and fit in Unleash, I can at least kill them faster before that happens, but until then, farming away!
"
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Bl4cksun wrote:

That's what I'm also now starting to struggle with, is the "stagger" or I guess being stunned when multiple mobs are hitting us. Unable to move at times/dash away. Hopefully once I can get a 5-6L and fit in Unleash, I can at least kill them faster before that happens, but until then, farming away!

Eye of chayula makes you stun immune and purity of elements makes you freeze immune, that's the budget combo

Also gems are listed in order of priority, you should always have unleash and power charge on crit
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 28, 2024, 9:08:35 PM
"
Cassie322 wrote:

Eye of chayula makes you stun immune and purity of elements makes you freeze immune, that's the budget combo

Also gems are listed in order of priority, you should always have unleash and power charge on crit

Yeah (thanks for the information yesterday also). Just farming away to make that 1.2+ Div to afford that breach upgrade item for the Amulet! Getting there slowly
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Bl4cksun wrote:
Hey again,

I kind of don't unterstand how you can have these many Auras (POB Says. You use arrogance for Zealotry correct? And then Purity of Ele, Clarity and Determination with a Enlighten? + You can also fit in a Vitality? Is that possible with Enlighten and everything? Do you use Discipline?

The PoB is very confusing for me since there is something with Blood magic, which makes no sense for me.

What would you say is the order of importance with the Auras (before enlighten, because that will take a while and after)? Which Auras should I take once doing White/Yellow maps.

And is the efficient training jewel necessary to get the strenght?

How do we get to use Pain attunement? even Zealotry using Arrogance would not be enough right?

Sorry that I am kind of stupid it seems and thank you again very much for clarifying

Sorry I missed this! I'm pretty thorough normally.

You can fit all the auras in the first section using prism guardian for life auras. Blood Magic means linked skills including auras use life instead of mana, so inside of prism guardian sockets they reserve life. Look at what slot each aura is in and the linked gems, you'll see how to set it up.

Efficient Training helps you get your Strength requirements before you upgrade your rings.

Arrogance has a multiplier on it, so it can make Zealotry require more life reservation and trigger Pain Attunement that way.

In campaign while you work on levels for the mana reservation passives, purity of elements/clarity will be priority. You don't use life auras in campaign. When you can fit it, add in Determination.

Shield: Zealotry, Wrath, Discipline (All become life auras and fit) (This all requires prism guardian! You can use Arrogance+Zealotry linked together instead until you get it, assuming you already got pain attunement passive keystone and shavronne's wrappings.)
Boots: Determination, Purity of Elements, Clarity 10 (no higher! it scales cost with level), and Enlighten 3-4
Helmet: IF you have at least enlighten 3, you can add vitality here.

(Feel free to message CassieSoK ingame as well)

2 questions:

1/ What happens with that when you switch to the Staff? You are not LL anymore & drop the Prism's auras?

2/What would the ultimate 1H be? In the PoB, it switches from Shimmeron to the 2H Staff. What would the best rare option be to replace Shimmeron?

Thanks - having a blast with the build so far!
"
Booed wrote:
2 questions:

1/ What happens with that when you switch to the Staff? You are not LL anymore & drop the Prism's auras?

2/What would the ultimate 1H be? In the PoB, it switches from Shimmeron to the 2H Staff. What would the best rare option be to replace Shimmeron?

Thanks - having a blast with the build so far!

When you switch to the staff (only with mageblood! you can't get enough resistance without MB), you use an arrogance aura instead.

Shimmeron was best for 1-hand for a while, but something weird with settlers crafts could maybe be better? I think some people talked about recombinating a unique weapon with crafts or something. But ultimately you'll just end up with the staff, it's far better.
Last edited by Cassie322 on Jul 29, 2024, 3:11:05 AM
Hi Cassie.
First of all thanks for your comments and build guide.
Could you please update the Atlas or provide some directions? Understood that we go blight, but what other mechanics should we get/consider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info