[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Here's to another time of me asking questions T_T

How 'vital' would you say it is going Arc Osc? Right away as we start Mapping? Or only when we have some of those Awakened gems as per of the PoB link setup?
"
EvilsToy wrote:
Hi Cassie.
First of all thanks for your comments and build guide.
Could you please update the Atlas or provide some directions? Understood that we go blight, but what other mechanics should we get/consider.

You can run basically anything, but I lean into blight because I make a lot of profit from it usually. This build has somewhat lower movement speed so it's slightly more synergistic with stationary mechanics than map-wide spawns.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Here's to another time of me asking questions T_T

How 'vital' would you say it is going Arc Osc? Right away as we start Mapping? Or only when we have some of those Awakened gems as per of the PoB link setup?

You should get it as soon as possible, it's only a few chaos and it's a huge power boost.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
At last! Got the Amulet upgrade item for 2 Divines /bless
Honestly not being stunned anymore, life and game changing.

Something I was wondering as I'm working on my flasks now. Is there such a progressively benefit to having the Vinktar flask roll a low% increased Charges per use, versus a high?

Example:
125% increased Charges per use
= 45 of 50 charges

While..

145-150% increased Charges per use
= 50 of 50 charges

The price difference there is 50~ chaos to 5 chaos. Is that 5 charges really that beneficial?

Thanks!

OH! One more question! This is more like a personal/experience question.
Do you gamble the "Used when charges reach full" or from your game time experience, better to just table craft it for the guaranteed result? :thinking emoji:
Last edited by UnnamedUnknown on Jul 30, 2024, 8:42:37 AM
Hi , Soory to ask but why arc of oscillating ? better for clean ?
-- Deleted --
Answered my own question.
Last edited by UnnamedUnknown on Jul 30, 2024, 8:14:38 PM
"
Mscyril21 wrote:

The way it changes the arc behavior makes it much better for groups of tough enemies, but it doesn't hurt clear speed either.

"

Something I was wondering as I'm working on my flasks now. Is there such a progressively benefit to having the Vinktar flask roll a low% increased Charges per use, versus a high?

Example:
= 45 of 50 charges

While..

= 50 of 50 charges

The price difference there is 50~ chaos to 5 chaos. Is that 5 charges really that beneficial?

Thanks!

Do you gamble the "Used when charges reach full" or from your game time experience, better to just table craft it for the guaranteed result? :thinking emoji:

You won't keep Vinktar in the long run, so it doesn't really matter.

I usually use instilling orbs, i didn't even know you could craft it on the bench haha
i'm really new to this game so maybe im stupid but in the PoB lot of things don't fit gem wise cause i selected extreme budget and it tells me to buy a wand with 3 blue locked slots but in skills it tells me to put 2 blue and 1 red gem in there like how? same with helmet guide says to buy 4 blue linked slots for extreme budget but skills says 3 red 1 blue gem. i'm so consufed
"
dablow18 wrote:
i'm really new to this game so maybe im stupid but in the PoB lot of things don't fit gem wise cause i selected extreme budget and it tells me to buy a wand with 3 blue locked slots but in skills it tells me to put 2 blue and 1 red gem in there like how? same with helmet guide says to buy 4 blue linked slots for extreme budget but skills says 3 red 1 blue gem. i'm so consufed

Use the gem section rather than the gear section for determining socket color. Also these color changes can be made with a chromatic orb, which is super common.
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Mscyril21 wrote:

The way it changes the arc behavior makes it much better for groups of tough enemies, but it doesn't hurt clear speed either.

"

Example:
= 45 of 50 charges

While..

= 50 of 50 charges

Thanks!

You won't keep Vinktar in the long run, so it doesn't really matter.

I usually use instilling orbs, i didn't even know you could craft it on the bench haha

When the student overcomes his teacher...

Joking hahaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info