[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Is Vaal Arc of Oscillating 100% required for the build or can i just go Arc of Oscillating ? theres no vaal version on trade or maybe im missing something. Nvm i was indeed missing something i just vaal orbed one myself
Last edited by VenturaD on Aug 1, 2024, 6:37:08 PM
"
VenturaD wrote:
Is Vaal Arc of Oscillating 100% required for the build or can i just go Arc of Oscillating ? theres no vaal version on trade or maybe im missing something. Nvm i was indeed missing something i just vaal orbed one myself

Just use vaal orb on usual arc of Oscillating. As simple as that.
Quick question the build with the staff is it only when you got mageblood, or can you do it even witout mageblood, already got one, cant fit determination but my res are all good, doing t6 with ease right now
"
mahorka wrote:
Quick question the build with the staff is it only when you got mageblood, or can you do it even witout mageblood, already got one, cant fit determination but my res are all good, doing t6 with ease right now

It's ok to use early, but it's not an upgrade unless you have mageblood
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hey Cassie!

Clarifying question for myself.

Magic Quality - Large Cluster Jewel (ilevel 75)

I just hit:
Prefix: Seal mender
Suffix: random stats (regen life).

This is where I would always Regal, in hopes of getting Sap Psyche for the Suffix right?
"
Hey Cassie!

I just hit:

This is where I would always Regal, in hopes of getting Sap Psyche for the Suffix right?

Yes, that's right. One of three options is possible:

1. You hit Sap Psyche, and are now one exalt away from a possible usable jewel with a decent chance to hit (since it's 1 of 4 different usable back-lock notables).
2. You hit more stats, blocking a third notable. This bricks the new rare.
3. You hit a different notable, the chance to hit Sap Psyche on the last exalt is too low, so your rare sorta bricked. (If you are more concerned about time than efficiency, it can be worth expensively juggling exalts and annuls here to hit 3)

Overall, it's a worth a regal to aim for option 1. Sap Psyche is not that rare to hit and a regal is cheap.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
is it better on shavron to have empower lvl 3 or faster casting support ?
"
Cassie322 wrote:
"
Hey Cassie!

I just hit:

Yes, that's right. One of three options is possible:

1. You hit Sap Psyche, and are now one exalt away from a possible usable jewel with a decent chance to hit (since it's 1 of 4 different usable back-lock notables).
2. You hit more stats, blocking a third notable. This bricks the new rare.
3. You hit a different notable, the chance to hit Sap Psyche on the last exalt is too low, so your rare sorta bricked. (If you are more concerned about time than efficiency, it can be worth expensively juggling exalts and annuls here to hit 3)

Overall, it's a worth a regal to aim for option 1. Sap Psyche is not that rare to hit and a regal is cheap.

Yeah I'm down 2000+ Alterations already, this is a tough jewel to crack not going to lie. Beyond also all the Regals/Exalts I've used ;'>

But kind of fun to keep trying to hit that one perfect. Just that darn 0.9% to hit Seal Mender, and even then Sap Psyche is also 2% for ilevel 75.
"
mahorka wrote:
is it better on shavron to have empower lvl 3 or faster casting support ?

Faster casting provides a lot of quality of life, since cast times can be long otherwise. Emp3 could be slightly better for budget bossing.
"

Yeah I'm down 2000+ Alterations already, this is a tough jewel to crack not going to lie. Beyond also all the Regals/Exalts I've used ;'>

But kind of fun to keep trying to hit that one perfect. Just that darn 0.9% to hit Seal Mender, and even then Sap Psyche is also 2% for ilevel 75.

Yea. Sometimes I just shell out the divs for one that somebody else hit. If you're lucky you might be able to find a fractured jewel to roll for it. It was less time consuming last league if you used caster harvest rolls, but they removed the caster tag from seal mender this league and didn't document it. In theory you could use fracturing orbs to make a seal mender jewel, but that'd be more expensive than rolling it the normal way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info