Last Epoch is POE Killer now

"
Blakslab wrote:

Also I'm falling asleep playing LE - so hopefully POE2 isn't too much slower than POE classic :) Love the zoom zoom of POE classic.

Check explosive ballista Falconer in LE, 119% speed and full screen AoE is very much same fast PoE playstyle.
"
Elua wrote:
"
Blakslab wrote:

Also I'm falling asleep playing LE - so hopefully POE2 isn't too much slower than POE classic :) Love the zoom zoom of POE classic.

Check explosive ballista Falconer in LE, 119% speed and full screen AoE is very much same fast PoE playstyle.

One broken build does not a zoom zoom game make.
In LE you can stack movement speed from boots ( double affix ), rings, belt , chest and weapon. All classes got some form of teleport skill too.

But most important thing is fact LA is much more pure AARPG experience then PoE. No bullshit constant preparation or forced side content. Just go to map and kill mobs.
For me it's blessing, such fresh air after stinky bloated PoE.

And I got conclusion : I dont need PoE anymore, I'm free from all this toxic trade and waste of time game. Free from rat race PoE meta junk.
Last edited by Elua on Mar 8, 2024, 3:53:12 PM
"
Elua wrote:
In LE you can stack movement speed from boots ( double affix ), rings, belt , chest and weapon. All classes got some form of teleport skill too.

But most important thing is fact LA is much more pure AARPG experience then PoE. No bullshit constant preparation or forced side content. Just go to map and kill mobs.

And I got conclusion : I dont need PoE anymore, I'm free from all this toxic trade and waste of time game. Free from rat race PoE meta junk.

Is that why you're on the PoE forums? To tell everyone you're leaving? See you next league xD
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
Elua wrote:

Your game sounds like easy mode bore fest.

Keep it
"
Elua wrote:

No one forced you to partake in it. You are like one of those people who complain that "only 5 skills are viable, look at the meta!" while never even trying anything other than those 5 skills.
"
Elua wrote:

You will also be free for 1-2 more years of Cycles with new league/Cycle content since LE still lacks much content/mechanics to make them even work as intended.
And given the trackrecord in regards of big features finished this may take ages if at all.

Also:
--------------------
-Online mode still dog pie after one year. Lags & no group finder
-Bad Steam integration for offline play.Savegames bugged.
-Lots of dps tooltips way too inaccurate/not displayed at all
-Shitty (imo) dynamic DR system . It's cool i guess if you play with damage numbers on and want them small.
-Batshit pathfinding. Especially around narrow passages and ladders
-(Campaign)Inaccurate questlog.Shows completed objectives in cleared zones
-(Campaign)Proximity zone loading. Unintentional porting to zones if nearby
-2 missing big endgame systems
-NO shared endgames. Every character is a complete new grind
-Not 100% fully converted from Quixel asset store
---------------------
and so on

LE got it's 1 month of fame but honeymoon phase will end soon and EHG has to prove now that their game as service will even work in the longterm.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Mar 9, 2024, 6:21:57 AM
"
Elua wrote:

Yeah pretty good see u next league
And I've run out of steam on LE. Good, but not great.

It just doesn't feel great at end game. The resistance to get there wasn't impressive and it's not terribly hard at the empowered monolith. The crafting feels way too easy, and as a result the loot chasing part of the game feels too short.

It's a good baseline for sure and checked the box for a short-term fun experience.
"
Nubatron wrote:
And I've run out of steam on LE. Good, but not great.

It just doesn't feel great at end game. The resistance to get there wasn't impressive and it's not terribly hard at the empowered monolith. The crafting feels way too easy, and as a result the loot chasing part of the game feels too short.

It's a good baseline for sure and checked the box for a short-term fun experience.

I had the same feelings. I have like 800 hours in LE prior to 1.0 and don't know if I have it in me to play more. Without actual endgame goals like ubers there just isn't anything to look forward to
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info