Season One, Race Event 2: One Hour Solo

So in the US you can do S1E1 at noon and S1E2 at 8pm but if you GMT+0 it's 3-4am and not doable?
I am a trusted trader, who has been playing since closed beta. Here are 2 threads where I traded players for hardcore currencies:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/175068
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/175063

I am paying SC currencies for your Hardcore Race currencies. This is what I currently have on default league:

I give you 2:1 SC:HC ratio. So you get to particpate in race and then convert the items/currencies you find back to default league for a 2:1 value instead of dying to convert.

PM me on forums, if you are interested, thank you and good luck!
I managed to hit level 11 on my Ranger Herpderpdederp 30 seconds before the event ended... im not seeing my 3 score points on the website.

????

is website slowly updating devs?.
Can I delete the character directly after the race is finished or should I keep it to get points/rewards?
Yeah, time for another shadow-circlejerk!
"
Teufel9000 wrote:
I managed to hit level 11 on my Ranger Herpderpdederp 30 seconds before the event ended... im not seeing my 3 score points on the website.

????

This event hasn't even started, let alone finish.
"
Teufel9000 wrote:

????

I assume you mean the one hour event that just ended. I haven't gotten my points for reaching lvl 12, either. Don't know what's up.
I wish they gave you 1 point for trying, or getting to a certain level/place even if you die. Oh well. I just need to not suck next time.
this is going to be my first race and was wondering how/when do I create character to participate in it? Do I create a character as soon as it starts or do they give you a period of time when you can create a character before it starts?
IGNS: RasGhul, BillSPreston (i's for the L's)
"
Trials wrote:
this is going to be my first race and was wondering how/when do I create character to participate in it? Do I create a character as soon as it starts or do they give you a period of time when you can create a character before it starts?

You can make the character 30 minutes before. When you log on that character you will be unable to move until the race begins.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info