1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

Hello!

Why you guys don't delete the maradeur, if u keep hit him so hard?

Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%. It was hard enough to make a decent % of lech on mara

The Beserking notable passive now only offers 12% attack speed. U waste alot of points for that node from mara start.

Elemental Adaptation has been moved to between the Witch and Templar. Yea we really don t need that we fight from 20000 km away from the moobs and have very high evasion.

The values of the life wheel have been reduced. Same as the above, just go with low life, low armor ( cuz of how the armor works ), low lech with VP ( witch in high lvls was the way to go for every warrior-closecombat)

JUST DELETE IT GUYS, atlest the people ho wants to play the mara wont see it to beggin with...
Last edited by christian0091 on Mar 4, 2014, 5:27:32 PM
Nice nerfs of everything, yummy:). I think they should nerf everything in this game for 50-80%,
for example; remove all life from BoR to make more challenging and fun builds lol
"
Chris wrote:
Fixed bugs with font keming.

I see what you did there.
"
christian0091 wrote:
Hello!

Why don't you delete your account. Nowhere did they say it was a nerf. From the screenshot and understanding of the nodes around that area it will likely be a buff due to less nodes and ease of getting out of the tree e.g. 1H weapon nodes
Last edited by anachelli on Mar 4, 2014, 5:28:44 PM
"
Duelist and marauder area reworked? So there will be another reset?

Clearly says at the top of patch notes if you even read them
"
anachelli wrote:
"
christian0091 wrote:
Hello!

Why don't you delete your account. Nowhere did they say it was a nerf. From the screenshot and understanding of the nodes around that area it will likely be a buff due to less nodes and ease of getting out of the tree e.g. 1H weapon nodes

are you completely oblivious? these are all nerfs not buffs in any shape or form.
"
anachelli wrote:
"
christian0091 wrote:
Hello!

Read the whole thing, the 60% from VP the life nerf and the atacspeed are a very big deal for close-warrior like the mara, if they don t counter that in the rest of the pasivves its so long mara, more bad than now
"
christian0091 wrote:
Hello!

Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%. It was hard enough to make a decent % of lech on mara

The Beserking notable passive now only offers 12% attack speed. U waste alot of points for that node from mara start.

Elemental Adaptation has been moved to between the Witch and Templar. Yea we really don t need that we fight from 20000 km away from the moobs and have very high evasion.

The values of the life wheel have been reduced. Same as the above, just go with low life, low armor ( cuz of how the armor works ), low lech with VP ( witch in high lvls was the way to go for every warrior-closecombat)

JUST DELETE IT GUYS, atlest the people ho wants to play the mara wont see it to beggin with...
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Making the Standard League into the Path of Exile DUMPSTER isn't a wise decision. Keeping legacy items in the dumpster league causes all sorts of problems, you learn this basic principle in your economics 101 class in first year of junior college or even high school level economics.

Give STANDARD LEAGUE some love. Believe it or not, a large percentage of your player base is old enough to not have enough time dedicate to new leagues every four months.
IGN: Narbays
I cant say I 100% understand why this patch has SO MANY Nerfs, GGG Did a good job to this point if you ask me.. Yet lets face it, PoE is right now AT WAR With D3 for customers. Its not a coincidence that D3 just posted a HUGE Patch on the day of PoE's big announcement day on the 3rd, and to try and hold onto customers they are offering 50% BUFF to exp until RoS Release.

I know we dont know all the gems, but I am a trapper at heart. Anyone see a Nerf/Buff to trappers in this at all? My Gut tells me Nerf for some reason :(
Last edited by shahmat1972 on Mar 4, 2014, 5:47:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info