1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
christian0091 wrote:
Hello!

Why you guys don't delete the maradeur, if u keep hit him so hard?

Vaal Pact no longer suppresses life recovery from flasks. It still prevents life regeneration and now also reduces your leech by 60%. It was hard enough to make a decent % of lech on mara

The Beserking notable passive now only offers 12% attack speed. U waste alot of points for that node from mara start.

Elemental Adaptation has been moved to between the Witch and Templar. Yea we really don t need that we fight from 20000 km away from the moobs and have very high evasion.

The values of the life wheel have been reduced. Same as the above, just go with low life, low armor ( cuz of how the armor works ), low lech with VP ( witch in high lvls was the way to go for every warrior-closecombat)

JUST DELETE IT GUYS, atlest the people ho wants to play the mara wont see it to beggin with...

Vaal pact as a marauder doesn't seem so reasonable imo. You have awesome regeneration nodes in your core that are usually enought to compliment your already high hp pool. This wouldn't count if you go for insane aoe damage potential that can blow yourself up though (like infernal blow?)

The berserking node is not so good to begin with, even before. You pay 1 point per 7% attack speed for a total of 21%. After the patch you are spending a point for each 6%.
You could try skipping the life wheel AND berserking all together and going higher in the templar zone to get elemental adaptation, or go right and deep into ranger zone. You may end gaining from the changes.

But don't forget marauder starts with pure STR, and IMO that's the best stat in the game, so you have no reason to be a victimist. There are far worse starts than marauder (shadow for example). And we have yet to see what the changes are in the marauder area. Will they be good? We'll see tomorrow
IGN: PipeBender
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
I cant say I 100% understand why this patch has SO MANY Nerfs, GGG Did a good job to this point if you ask me.. Yet lets face it, PoE is right now AT WAR With D3 for customers. Its not a coincidence that D3 just posted a HUGE Patch on the day of PoE's big announcement day on the 3rd, and to try and hold onto customers they are offering 50% BUFF to exp until RoS Release.

I know we dont know all the gems, but I am a trapper at heart. Anyone see a Nerf/Buff to trappers in this at all? My Gut tells me Nerf for some reason :(

The only nerf to traps could be crit multiplier which is tuned down in some places and items.
In the other hand, spell and elemental damage are recieving an increase so you should be fine as a trapper I guess. Also Vaal gems with multitrap sounds like fun.
IGN: PipeBender
I agreed with some of the posters before me about showing Standard league some love by not making it a dumpster pit for legacy items. I do not have time currently to climb the ladders in the new leagues given my new job and I would prefer to leverage on what I have earned in the Standard league. While I own legacy items, I am more than happy for GGG to convert all of them to their latest attributes. Otherwise, the newer players in Standard league will face an increasing economic pressure and I cannot imagine why I would join the standard league if I am a new player one year down the road. Or are we saying that it is GGG's plan to push all players to the new leagues eventually?
There are too many posts and too much BS for me to read, all i can say is the Vaal Pact "buff" is why ill be finding another game to waste my time and money on!!!! 60% reduced LL? are we all supposed to play summoners, animators, totems, and traps?
"
narbays wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Making the Standard League into the Path of Exile DUMPSTER isn't a wise decision. Keeping legacy items in the dumpster league causes all sorts of problems, you learn this basic principle in your economics 101 class in first year of junior college or even high school level economics.

Give STANDARD LEAGUE some love. Believe it or not, a large percentage of your player base is old enough to not have enough time dedicate to new leagues every four months.

I completely agree, standard league shouldn't be a legacy league.. 4 month wipes isnt a good idea.
Saffels frame isn't a globally changed unique is it? Will it have a legacy version like Kaoms etc or will all of them change to the nerfed ones once the patch hits?
~3945 18/12/2023
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
zer0g2 wrote:
w00t! More legacy shit. Especially with quantity mod ggg really make a different game for rich/nolife and normal/new players. Yes why not make poor/casual players more handicapped if he want farm. Its already too easy to buy items like eternal orbs before guys who craft perfect items all day every day.

It's not technically possible to manually remove the mod from each item.

So what do you want them to do. Delete everyone's rare item just because it contain that mode?

Ofc not possible like playing online without continuously desynced, and the earth is flat if the others say that.
"
Bazzel69 wrote:
There are too many posts and too much BS for me to read, all i can say is the Vaal Pact "buff" is why ill be finding another game to waste my time and money on!!!! 60% reduced LL? are we all supposed to play summoners, animators, totems, and traps?

+1
"
zer0g2 wrote:
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
zer0g2 wrote:
w00t! More legacy shit. Especially with quantity mod ggg really make a different game for rich/nolife and normal/new players. Yes why not make poor/casual players more handicapped if he want farm. Its already too easy to buy items like eternal orbs before guys who craft perfect items all day every day.

It's not technically possible to manually remove the mod from each item.

So what do you want them to do. Delete everyone's rare item just because it contain that mode?

Ofc not possible like playing online without continuously desynced, and the earth is flat if the others say that.

Can I interest you in Shannon Noll - "What about me"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info