A POE “Horror Story”!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is exactly the reason I have been handicapping myself for long years. I just could not bear getting my account banned for a stupid reason like this. I'd rather take a few minutes longer to manually check item prices than experience what you are right now.

In any case, good luck.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
Ydoum wrote:
This is exactly the reason I have been handicapping myself for long years. I just could not bear getting my account banned for a stupid reason like this. I'd rather take a few minutes longer to manually check item prices than experience what you are right now.

In any case, good luck.

If I could do it over again, I would do it just like you. But at GGG they have a "one strike and you're out policy" and in my case you can get banned for something you don't even know about without warning.

GGG should change this policy. Hopefully, my advocacy gets them to consider it.
"
So now that all these programs are listed on GGG's actual portals as recommended helpers and downloads. did they reverse the ban and credit you? I'd seek a credit for an account that old with upgrades for 4 years. that would actually be a very simple case to bring to small claims yourself.. Specially since their sites promo these tools.... just like they allow online currency sites to sell there items and currency, but still have rules of real money trading.... sites list actual users with almost a billion in currecy that would take a year to aquire lmao but somehow they just keep sellin

Can you show me where that is true, because i don't see that.
"
So now that all these programs are listed on GGG's actual portals as recommended helpers and downloads. did they reverse the ban and credit you? I'd seek a credit for an account that old with upgrades for 4 years. that would actually be a very simple case to bring to small claims yourself.. Specially since their sites promo these tools.... just like they allow online currency sites to sell there items and currency, but still have rules of real money trading.... sites list actual users with almost a billion in currecy that would take a year to aquire lmao but somehow they just keep sellin

Jesus. Just i ncase this is a real question and you are not playing ball with op here. The op most likely used all kinds of programs to cheat in this game and they are just fishing so they know which one got them caught and they also want to damage GGGs reputation with lies, because that's what them cheaters do if they got caught.
This Thread is a Hoax. Take everything with a grain of salt here.
"
Strickl3r wrote:
"

Jesus. Just i ncase this is a real question and you are not playing ball with op here. The op most likely used all kinds of programs to cheat in this game and they are just fishing so they know which one got them caught and they also want to damage GGGs reputation with lies, because that's what them cheaters do if they got caught.

Y'kno not all of these threads are hoaxes though and i won't comment on the validity of the OPs situation since i can't prove or disprove anything but mistakes do happen and GGG has no system in place to take care of those incidents, you get relegated to email and forgotten before the flood of fresh reports.

But people should be careful to be so quick to cast judgement, When the positions are reversed you might find the world to be quite a dark place when everyone assumes the worst case scenario first thing.

GGG made an error and banned me unjustly, for 60 days they basically ignored me and when i posted here i was ridiculed, when i posted on steam i was ridiculed.

But they were wrong and undid the ban, And all the people who made assumptions well, Congrats to them for being such nice people.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 9, 2024, 7:01:47 AM
"
Strickl3r wrote:
"

With all due respect, sir, this is no hoax....I was banned unjustly and there is nothing I can do to fix it. What would you do?
"

With all due respect, sir, this is no hoax....I was banned unjustly and there is nothing I can do to fix it. What would you do?

Wish i could help ya, It really sucks to be in that position.

I've lost all faith in GGG myself, When they were supposed to enforce their rules they instead allowed them to be manipulated and used against me, Even they admitted the error later on but only after a lot of time and energy and honestly a little bit of sanity was sacrificed day in and out fighting to get my account back.

There's almost no words for the feeling that left me with and you can see it in almost all my feedback since try as i might to stay positive.

I still have these moments when im feeling good and the covid seems like its fully gone and i just want to write down a massive feedback for an expansion or something but i don't because this isn't a safe place to give feedback anymore.

Hard to shake old habits especially when they are a passion.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 9, 2024, 2:14:20 PM
"
"

Wish i could help ya, It really sucks to be in that position.

I've lost all faith in GGG myself, When they were supposed to enforce their rules they instead allowed them to be manipulated and used against me, Even they admitted the error later on but only after a lot of time and energy and honestly a little bit of sanity was sacrificed day in and out fighting to get my account back.

There's almost no words for the feeling that left me with and you can see it in almost all my feedback since try as i might to stay positive.

I still have these moments when im feeling good and the covid seems like its fully gone and i just want to write down a massive feedback for an expansion or something but i don't because this isn't a safe place to give feedback anymore.

Hard to shake old habits especially when they are a passion.

How did you finally get through to a "human being" at GGG? did they just contact you out of the blue one day and say, "hey we are sorry we reviewed your case and we screwed up, here you can have your account back?"

or what happened? how did you get through to them?

--Lord_Highrock
"

How did you finally get through to a "human being" at GGG? did they just contact you out of the blue one day and say, "hey we are sorry we reviewed your case and we screwed up, here you can have your account back?"

or what happened? how did you get through to them?

--Lord_Highrock

Posted information proving I wasn't guilty of what they punished me for which i had provided in numerous emails with various GGG support staff and on the forum support before that.

They were able to process it right away after that it seemed like, finding the information they couldn't find before seemed like it was not a problem.

Not even sure it was human tbh, I was so exhausted at that point i almost didn't care i just wanted it to be over with.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Sep 9, 2024, 3:35:59 PM
"

You bring up some very good points, but there are also some holes. Yes, i had some 3rd Party Software products installed, and yes, i was using them, but EVERYONE in my Guild uses the same products, and none of them were banned....why? That is why multiple people in my Guild have speculated that i was banned for another reason - otherwise they also all would have been banned. If you speculate about the reason, then GGG will remove your Comments, because they make their company look bad.

The point is, they MAY have banned me for a fair reason, and if they would just walk in light (and not darkness) then we would be able to judge for ourselves whether they were acting fairly. However, they won't.....so we can't.

And NO, I do NOT happen to just blindly trust them, especially after what they have put me through.

In past GGG was more open with many thing and it lead to some nasty things. So now they prefer closed door.

You and your guild buddies CAN point WHAT WAS the difference between Your situation and theirs. I guess that You wont tell whole truth.

Sorry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info