3.25.1 Patch Notes

Looks like this update busted the console again. 5 minutes to log in and items were still blurry and loading.
"
ActuallyAMan wrote:
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
"
ActuallyAMan wrote:
when reroll a t17 with chaos orb, it roll 4 t16 mods and 2 t17 mods?

thus it still could roll "player cannot regenerate" or "player cannot leech", because those are still t16 mods.

right?

No
explain

You can't roll those mods on T17's as described in the patchnotes.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Aug 13, 2024, 7:10:14 PM
"
ment2008 wrote:
Admiral's Arrogance, Antique Gauntlets‌
Tested with over 20 skills, nothing work at all now and you gain no rage.

Only working with whirling blades...
Release Hotfix please

Classic GGG testing.

Also, "Dust buff". Can't make this shit up. lol
"
_Keijo_ wrote:
why make t17 easier? i could run most mods on t17 since day 2 and now it's no challenge at all. boring

Not everyone is as pro as you are buddy. Some mods were way too OP for a single mod, put that on top of increased effect modifier you get from atlas passive and altars and those maps were impossible to do.
"
Fnord90 wrote:
"
ihatedragons wrote:
Not a single fix for MacOS players? unbelievable

the league balance is one thing to handle, but how do you achive to brake that was working well...

The Mac client hasn't REALLY been working well since before 3.23.2, IMO. It recovered to maybe 70% of the earlier performance eventually, before being totally busted for the last 3 weeks.

you're correct. i clearly remember those patch, which supposed to improve visuals, etc. but completely ruined mac perfomance. but... but last 3 weeks is smth beyond my understanding. like we do not exist for ggg anymore
yeah uh im looking for that recombinator buff btw
What does this mean, exactly, and not in vague language:

"Fixed a bug where Map crafting options from Scarabs were not appearing if placed in the 6th slot of the Map Device."

It reads as if bonuses from scarabs which had been placed in the 6th map slot were not actually affecting the map...but I'll reserve judgment until after it has been explained clearly. After all, the 6th map slot must have been tested at least in a basic sense to be sure it actually worked, and didn't just erase scarabs.
How is this a buff to dust? My shipments that I send are now worth about 1/3rd of what they were.
I guess you must say goodbay to you free divines from ships with 100-200k value pre-patch, after this patch comes up.

Nice "buff" to dust GGG.
Awaiting Quin69/Mathil/Ziz tomorrow public reaction lol.
Anyone else experiencing PoE running very slow and not loading into the game after the new patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info