3.25.1 Patch Notes

ty for fixes and balance game <3
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Hey can we get and update on console games keeps crashing and can’t connect to instance since the update the game is unplayable please fix
GG...nice stuff,thanks for this
are you going to address the console issues? game is unplayable on PS5
So dust just gives 1 point shipment value per unit, no multiplier and doesn't seem to help with rewards at all anymore...
GGG if the dust change is actually a buff like you claim give us the actual math on how it's working and show it. If we need to send out 10x or more dust now to get similar results as it at least seems then it's a massive unwarranted change and I don't understand why it happened at all. Both gold and dust now will be a horrible constant grind that never ends unless you're group playing and getting high tier uniques and 50K+ gold per map.

Not to mention whether it means anything or not going from sending multi-million shipment value loads to a couple hundred thousand just feels bad.

Rerolling the "quality" workers should be like half the price it is and we should have had the ability to influence what type of workers you see so you aren't at the mercy of rng just hemorrhaging multiple hundreds of thousands of gold only to see like 2 tier 9 shippers that also are tier 7 mappers so they cost way to much. Not to mention why can they just decide to leave? Like you spend 500k gold finding a t10 shipper and he just decides to leave for no reason. Whoever thought of some of this on the team is a sadist.

But yeah if we now need to be constantly buying high tier uniques to disenchant so we can send like 50k-100k+ dust per shipment then honestly just remove dust shipping entirely and buff all the other resources to reach previous +dust values.
GGG You're making fun of gamers... So what if you made a patch that is unplayable on the console... So what if we can write about our regrets here if you don't even read it anyway... People write that they are really not small problems both with the league mechanics and with the game itself in general, especially on consoles... Instead of pasting a patch as quickly as possible that will fix these errors, you do absolutely nothing... You use your four letters to address the players... This is really sad and extremely irritating... I'm a console gamer.... And I can't play normally... Because nothing works the way it did before the update.... Shame on you... Seriously.... This is completely ridiculous with Your website, how can players be treated this way... No response or anything...
Still waiting for the second patch.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info