3.25.1 Patch Notes

Got a feeling retention is about to plummet. Was a fun league but nerfs like this are uncalled for.

Calling them a BUFF though. Gross.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Aug 13, 2024, 8:41:30 PM
Anyone else getting horrible lag now? I was getting a steady 30ms all day (first time this league it's actually been smooth) Immediately post patch I'm getting constant spikes of up to 1000ms and more. Great job GGG, same lies and garbage support we've come to expect.
Just give more gold or smt plz, I am only running 3 of my farmers at a time in kinda endgame (not doing t17s), which I have no problems with management is okey but I can't roll for people which sucks

I also think lower tier mines are a problem, ports require 90+ ores but I only get like 1k ore (5k in bars) and that is like once per 4 or 5 maps, for example rn almost all of my offers are blocked bcus of orichalcum(or whatever it is called) while I have 25+k bars of higher tier ones, and just before that it was blocked by amber ones
And still...no controller fixes...
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Calling them a BUFF though. Gross.

Yeah, that's actually disgusting. I literally called it on the patch preview post. How in the world can they try and sell a clear nerf as a buff? Dust was perfectly fine, and the wording in that post almost SCREAMED "big fat lie incoming".
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Aug 13, 2024, 9:34:22 PM
Periodic freezes and missing/slow graphics rendering on PS5. Pretty much unplayable.
remember they call everything a buff even if it is a straight up nerf.
same amount of shipment with like 1.5mil value before now only have 850k
and the loots is still like ~800k loots from the last patch
and this is a buff
35 Crux of Nothingnress runs and not a single The Light of the Meaning jewel drop.

Nice, nerf, GGG!
Worst balance patch ever, they even lied about it being a buff.
No money until, GGG fix melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info