3.25.1 Patch Notes

Any plans to fix bloodscent cluster notable not generating rage with foil swords?
why make t17 easier? i could run most mods on t17 since day 2 and now it's no challenge at all. boring
So 10,000 dust now increases shipment value by about 2.5%, and 500,000 dust roughly doubles it. Another classic GGG lie about "buffing" something.
"
ihatedragons wrote:
Not a single fix for MacOS players? unbelievable

the league balance is one thing to handle, but how do you achive to brake that was working well...

The Mac client hasn't REALLY been working well since before 3.23.2, IMO. It recovered to maybe 70% of the earlier performance eventually, before being totally busted for the last 3 weeks.
gold is so scarce that a scarab is 24c in the ah and 14c in the trade
and they refuse to increase the drop rate
Last edited by Mokurp on Aug 13, 2024, 7:02:25 PM
"
Smudgius wrote:
So 10,000 dust now increases shipment value by about 2.5%, and 500,000 dust roughly doubles it. Another classic GGG lie about "buffing" something.

Yeah, classic "this is a buff" moment. RIP Dust value multi. It was good while it lasted.
"
Smudgius wrote:
Well... that is quite messed up then

Admiral's Arrogance, Antique Gauntlets‌
Tested with over 20 skills, nothing work at all now and you gain no rage.

Only working with whirling blades...
Release Hotfix please
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Aug 13, 2024, 7:04:40 PM
holy i thought it was my overthinking that i had to put scarabs in maps device in an order
Im gonna try for a few days and give them the benefit of the doubt on the dust shipment thing, as they said the value shown was not scaling correctly with the rewards actually being recieved, but yeah... if the numbers shown on ship value before was not seriously bugged and the removal of dust mult is as impactful as the number seem, its indeed one hell of a nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info