3.25.1 Patch Notes

Necropolis 2.0 LMAO
when reroll a t17 with chaos orb, it roll 4 t16 mods and 2 t17 mods?

thus it still could roll "player cannot regenerate" or "player cannot leech", because those are still t16 mods.

right?
Word on the street is that recombinators are just as bad or even worse than before. That's one hell of a buff!

Edit: Nevermind, was apparently just bad luck. It's better now.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Aug 13, 2024, 7:08:40 PM
"
ActuallyAMan wrote:

thus it still could roll "player cannot regenerate" or "player cannot leech", because those are still t16 mods.

right?

No
"
Reworked how shipping Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipping Risk and Rewards. Previously, it was multiplying the shipment value and having a disproportionately high impact on risk compared to rewards. Now, it simply adds to Shipment Value and scales the amount of rewards based on the other goods being shipped. This means the way Thaumaturgic Dust affects Shipment Value/Risk now directly correlates with the amount of rewards you will receive, and in almost all cases this is a buff from before.

Does this mean it finally affects crops, or am I not understanding it correctly?
Honestly i didnt even know that t17´s had those mods enabled default, makes sense why my crit build was doing so much less damage.
Admiral's doesn't work now at all
tested with over 15 skills, while working with whirling blades?
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Aug 13, 2024, 6:57:44 PM
"
jeppejack wrote:
Honestly i didnt even know that t17´s had those mods enabled default, makes sense why my crit build was doing so much less damage.

There are no default mods. You get what you roll.
"
SloppyJoker wrote:
"
ActuallyAMan wrote:

right?

No
explain
Typo, last line "Microtransation" instead of "MicrotransaCtion".

Thank me later <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info