[3.25] The Lazy Nova - Archmage MoM Crit Ice Nova of Frostbolts with Svalinn

"

ahh that is interesting. Yes I only use the desk top version.

One thing you could do is go into your game, bring up the character sheet and check your block there. if you see 65/65 (with Rumis active) then that will translate to 88/88 for lucky

Mystery solved. It was an issue with the web version. Thanks!
"
Scarecrow1414 wrote:

Losing Atziri's Foible and the reduced attributes % would be surprisingly difficult to cover. For me, it would mean finding all attributes somewhere on an already stretched Suffix build.

I took a deeper dive and the ripple effect is massive by changing both the boots and amulet.

Some of those builds are running on half of what we do for Mana regen, or jump through an amazing amount of hoops to fix the issue.

7/8 Frenzy charges would be amazing via Ralakesh but the amount that has to be given up to get it is too much for me to contemplate fixing right now (we would lose movement speed, life, attributes, mana regen, and resists).

Maybe if I built towards these items to start with it would have been easier, but giving up ~30% movement speed (for just one stat we are losing) now that I am used to it would not feel great.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 2, 2024, 12:19:34 PM
Hi, what should i replace Elemental Weakness with in the Cluster-Setup, if i cannot buy the top Wand-Enchant yet?

I have the new Gloves already :-D
"

Thank you. That combo does look wonderful.

I would lose some movement speed and have to figure out how to handle stats and mana regen if I change the amulet but many builds made it work so it is obviously doable. When I get some free time I will start researching. It would probably be a massive change to my build though as I expect it will ripple as my boots already cover so much of my resistances.

i was considering the combo too.
i didn't already switched because without foible i need to put int on something to use my wand :/

if you are intersted this is a good video on that version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=revzL2yjPD0

"
rapozaa wrote:
Hi, what should i replace Elemental Weakness with in the Cluster-Setup, if i cannot buy the top Wand-Enchant yet?

you can keep conductivity in the brand setup and add something random to the svalinn instead of wave of conviction.

i tried a couple of things, but wasn't satisfied by any of those.

andy seems to be a fan of lightning golem, you could try that
"
tufferugli wrote:
"
rapozaa wrote:

you can keep conductivity in the brand setup and add something random to the svalinn instead of wave of conviction.

i tried a couple of things, but wasn't satisfied by any of those.

andy seems to be a fan of lightning golem, you could try that

yes! I am shocked (pun intended :) at how well he works (and I tried to make almost every elemental skill work before even trying the little guy out! lol)

The entire key to his uptime when mapping is we simply kill almost everything before it can get any where near our friend to hurt him. I would say he dies less than once per map and when that rare time happens, our shield just brings him right back to life.

Note this is likely a much worse skill when focusing entirely on bossing, than when mapping. But I am entirely a mapper.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 2, 2024, 3:47:14 PM
Many thanks folks!
Thanks for your effords. This is huge for a noob like me.

One question though, why do you use the poison malevolence mod on the watchers? Where do we get the Malevolence from or is it just a filler mod?

Thanks in advance!
"
jtntee wrote:
Thanks for your effords. This is huge for a noob like me.

One question though, why do you use the poison malevolence mod on the watchers? Where do we get the Malevolence from or is it just a filler mod?

Thanks in advance!

it is just a filler. It is extremely rare (and expensive) to find 3 mods on a Watchers Eye that all relate to the same aura.

Since we only run one aura in our build, there may be filler mods on the Watcher's Eye. But just pay attention to the mods that relate to the aura in question (Purity of Elements, or Wrath, or Zealotry or what ever your specific aura of choice is).
For my first real foray into T17's, this went quite well.

I did die once because I had no idea what Volatile Core meant, lol. "Here, let me take a second and loot from this rare monster I just killed.......<pop instant death>"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info