3.25.0d Patch Notes (restartless)

"
GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where pressing the League Interface keybind in Kingsmarch (V by default) could fail to bring up the Town Map for some players.

Thank you for this, however it does not fully resolve the issue a large number of players have with there being no "Manage Town" option on Johan. We appear to have a broken quest state that bypassed his obtaining this option when he is intended to speak about "Investing" in the town after hiring our first worker.

Being able to use the League Panel keybind is helpful, but we can only do so from within Kingsmarch as Johan cannot open up the panel in town or in our hideouts.

Would it be possible to fix accounts whose quest state somehow skipped this step? Many players have reported this issue. I was playing in SSF Settlers and could not use migration as a workaround to correct my league state. I had to restart in SSF HC instead.

One of several related bug report threads that received a response from Jatin_GGG is found here.
So the two main problems with the game since day 1 of the current league of loot drops being non-existent and gold being unmanageable and unbalanced are STILL not even acknowledged yet, let alone fixed........

**GOLF CLAP**
Fixed a bug where pressing the League Interface keybind in Kingsmarch (V by default) could fail to bring up the Town Map for some players.

Okay, thats cool, but what about fixing Johan so I can manage Kingsmarch from my hideout!?
Let's not do anything about the woes of the playerbase but nerf stuff when our direct competitor's new season coming out in less than a day (May D4 be worse than POE over all but the season content still looks more fun than gold farm simulator for nothing 9000).
Bolt strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays out.
Sap of the seasons should have been 400 limit, or 200 mana burn stack limit.
Shouldn't you have banned everyone using that scarab?

That was totally exploiting an oversight but you lot. That seems bannable to me.
why you let your streamers abuse economy without any actions against them? why fubgun isn't banned yet???
Really feels like the worst season ever. Good only for streamers...

Still no gold boost
Still no loot drop rates boost
Still no improvements and boosts in Kingsmarch
No responding to abusing T17 ...
what to say to this..
This is crap. League is starting to feel bad because loot sucks. Dissapointed in GGG right now.
Please let me attack with Swordstorm while my cursor is away from my Charakter. Currently it doesnt go off if your cursor is a tiny bit away from your character or hovering over a wall or no-terrain. Making it very hard to use in small areas such as bridges.
Last edited by willeke on Aug 6, 2024, 2:14:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info