How the Settlers of Kalguur Launch Went

ty for fast fix gamebreak bugs and ban those abusers

but i guess dmg to economy alrdy HUGE!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Please, for the currency exchange, turn off the auto filler ration when we set buy/sell orders, let us pick/place the ration that we want(we can see the current one, if there is any)

Thank you.
I am a player from another country and my English is not good. Season rewards are too conservative, weapon enchantments are too poor taste, and season gameplay needs to motivate people to play instead of being funny and pranking.If it could change, I estimate that more people would persist in playing and recharging, and I would pay at least $100
"
Mutaro123 wrote:
Please, for the currency exchange, turn off the auto filler ration when we set buy/sell orders, let us pick/place the ration that we want(we can see the current one, if there is any)

Thank you.

I don't understand this.

Do people not realize that the ratio is just a suggestion and you can edit it?
Loving the new league so far. Definitely one of my all time favorites - I feel already like this should go core.

Even if the devs don't want this to go core wholesale, I think gold, the currency exchange, the crafting and atlas-running all need to go core.

Even the disenchantment table makes me feel like that's a better option than to just vendor items....
This league is amazing and so much fun. Please keep gold and the currency market. ITs inane that we ever played without this.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
GGG can you please respond to all the people having constant crashes in 3.25? You wanna boast about how smooth your launch was and its insulting to us that have been crashing every 10 minutes for the last two days. Can somebody over there speak to this? Please? Or am I just SOL for this league? Atleast let me know now so I can move on with my life.
Stay Silky
Please just Fix Dancing dervish behaviour. He just spinning around ignoring enemies.
It would be great if there was some communication about the game breaking bugs still present for console. The overview makes it sound like the major issues were fixed, but delve still crashes constantly and there's no way to reset ascendency points.

Huge update, lot of opportunity for issues and console is small I get it, but some acknowledgement of the bugs piling up in the console forum would be really nice.
how it went? as a Mac user I can only say pretty bad. 3 days in, I still cannot login or when I can login I cannot connect to the instance or if I manage to connect to the instance the game simply crashes. It is hard to stay positive and be nice. I am a paying customer receiving zero support from GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info