How the Settlers of Kalguur Launch Went

That armour from the Kripp short... As someone who used his old freezing pulse shotgun build as inspiration back in 2013, seeing 6xT1 mods on a 4karmour rare is just insane. All the armour, life and resistance rolls that exist now, didn't exist back then and so it's crazy to see. I'm sure he feels the same.

Loving the new bases and t1 mods.
I'm struggling to come up with new goals to keep me playing this game.
This league is been the best for me since I play <3 Love the Currency Exchange, no need to whisper 30 persons to get a repply, and the Kingsmarch mechanics are 10/10.

Congrats for this season and the launch!
GOAT
The fact you keep hitting new peaks on just about every new launch speaks for the quality of the game.
Personally I still find it hilarious that the only way for PoE to have any sort of competition on the ARPG market is for the people who made it to make what is essentially a second game.

Let's see if you can beat yourselves.
bottomtext
Any words about fixing the steaming pile of manure that are recombinators, wildwood and sentinel, or about fixing the absolutely insane gold costs of town upkeep and high-volume currency trading ?

60k per hour for the town, 12k gold for a simple 1 div-to-alteration trade...

Also ship rewards could be a lot better. They finally get decent once you have full upgrades, and even then regular mapping makes way more currency.

It wouldn't be a problem if the gold costs weren't so obscenely high since it could just be constant side income which would be cool, but right now you HAVE to make a choice : either run a full gold generation strat to afford the upkeep and upgrading of your town, or run a juiced map strategy for currency.

At least once you're in end-endgame farming juiced T17s you get more than enough gold to upkeep all this shit, but before then it's... too much.

Or you know, just stay in Sanctum prison making 10 times more money than everyone else, because I guess it STILL didn't get nerfed for some reason

I really love the league mechanic, its concept and setting, and all the other QoL added to the game are awesome, which is why I'm so saddened by the fact that I had to turn everything off in town speed farming gold for a day in order to upgrade everything while getting 0 loot.. I'm flabbergasted the gold costs (or gold generation) and rewards haven't been buffed already.
Yeah need buff to rewards in general. Simply playing the game normally is nerfed too, after the changes to the drop system. Need more drops in general in the main game from mapping.
loot increase when
GG boat League POG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info