Over the weekend, we launched Path of Exile: Settlers of Kalguur. We’re pleased to report that deployment went extremely smooth on PC with only a few issues that we were able to hotfix relatively quickly! We also hit a new record peak for concurrent players at 350,000! We are closely monitoring feedback and reports and will continue to update our Live Updates post with any hotfixes and updates.

Unfortunately there were some pretty major issues with our console release which were resolved several hours after launch.

We know you’ve all been busy finding ores, collecting gold and upgrading Kingsmarch so you might not have had time to check out all the clips from all of the amazing content creators! We’ve gathered some of our favourite highlights from the weekend for you to check out.

Thanks so much to everyone who joined us for the launch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Corgos Approves.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Any clips of the divination card farming?
Please don't take away my precious disenchanter. I like having a use for trash rares.
Every death brings me life.
Thanks GGG's team for this league, is really cool, those QoL and trade market ingame massive good W thanks!
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
Pog. Revert Ctrl+Shift move to left click please~!
Is this a joke? I have not been able to play the game without crashing for the entire league. Entering maps, hideout, any zone while in a load screen results in a crash 25% of the time. And when it does crash, trying to relaunch the game crashes repeatedly as well. There are PLENTY of posts pertaining to the issue in the "Crash" section of the bug report forums, and nothing has been said or done. Please don't claim its been "extremely smooth", what a joke.
Smoothest league launch ever and great league, good job like always GGG
ok good
yeah im so glad we got the much needed Qql update thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info