No league mechanic button in Kingsmarch

same issue
I have similar issue!
This happend to me as well. I Started a new char in SSF, went through all the quests for KM, migrated to SL, and still have an issue, cant manage from Johan, dont have a League interface button
"
PureChibit wrote:
This happend to me as well. I Started a new char in SSF, went through all the quests for KM, migrated to SL, and still have an issue, cant manage from Johan, dont have a League interface button

Did you try migrating the full league state (Migrate All or >>), or just the character?
One person added an extra step of removing Johan from the trade league's hideout before migrating.
Still having the issue, migrate did not work.
Same issue. Save us, GGG. >:
Yes, same here.

Tried to fix it via SSF migrate, but created the same situation in SSF as well (didn't know what it caused).
"
Shavena wrote:
Yes, same here.

Tried to fix it via SSF migrate, but created the same situation in SSF as well (didn't know what it caused).

I mentioned it at the end of the first page.

To try to fix it in Trade via SSF Migrate, first do Migrate All from SSF so that you can start anew in SSF.

The next time you go through the tutorial quest, do not touch the Town Map outside of the tavern. Immediately after recruiting a worker, speak to Johan inside of the tavern.

The issue is caused by adding gold to the town's treasury before unlocking the league button/the Town Management option from Johan. These are unlocked by speaking to him during the quest; adding gold to the treasury ends the quest immediately, skipping the unlock.
Last edited by Jadian on Jul 31, 2024, 11:48:24 AM
Still the same issue
+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info