No league mechanic button in Kingsmarch

In addition to Johan not offering anything other than to go to Kingsmarch, I haven't had any boss attacks on my town. I wonder if the bugged quest state is preventing that from happening.

Please provide a full fix for this issue. I would hate to go through the entire league not getting any attacks on my town.
solved
Last edited by Krogbarg on Aug 30, 2024, 7:50:17 AM
"
Krogbarg wrote:
i even gave up to manage my town

You mentioned in another thread that you tried migrating from SSF without solving your issue in Settlers SC trade (not everyone has been able to, even if they are playing in trade).

It sounded like you may have only migrated the character and not the league state, given that your quest state remained in SSF. If so, you may still wish to try migrating your full league state from SSF and see if that helps.

To do so, you will need to either use the >> button below the character list (Character Selection screen), or the "Migrate All" option to the left of a character still in the SSF league. When migrating an existing character you are provided with two options.

__

Regardless, we really need a full fix for this issue. A confirmation that GGG understands the scope of the issue and that it is not fully resolved would be helpful.
Finally
"
RIPNinetails wrote:
Finally

Indeed.

A fix for Johan's missing Manage Town option is expected to be included in the upcoming Patch 3.25.1:
"
Patch wrote:
Fixed a bug where some players were unable to use Manage Town option from Johan.
Praise Be!
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
REALLLY need a fix for this.. I cant use the migrate "fix" when I'm in a private league playing with friends..
Johan does appear to be fixed with Patch 3.25.1 \o/

Thanks for that, GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info