No league mechanic button in Kingsmarch

There is some bug with the league mechanic button. I have it bound to V, it wont work when i push V and i also have no physical button on my screen while in there. Please send help.

IGN - Osheri
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2024, 6:26:16 PM
+1, I have this issue too. Makes it a real pain to do anything in the town
~3945 18/12/2023
+1 I have the same problem and it appears to be caused at an account level and not related to my settings.

Symptoms:

I do not have a league mechanic button in Kingsmarch (the scroll/paper button as also reported here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3534066 ).

Likewise, pressing the League Panel keybind does nothing in Kingsmarch.

I never had a "Manage Town" option on Johan and cannot obtain it.

I am able to access the Town Map by clicking on the bulletin board outside the Tavern, but I am not able to 'manage town' from Johan in Kingsmarch, town, or hideout. Johan's only option other than dialogue is to Visit Kingsmarch from town or hideout (he has no options in Kingsmarch).

I can also access the mining and shipping options by either walking to them or selecting them from the map once opened at the bulletin board. I have been able to recruit workers and complete mining and shipping runs.

The quests "Exploring Kingsmarch" and "Kingsmarch Shipping" both show as 'Quest Complete,' but remain on the left side of my quest bar and appear active. The "Kingsmarch Prospecting" quest is both inactive (on the right) and shown as Complete.

History:
- I use the standalone client on Windows 10 Pro x64 and my characters are in the SSF Settlers (SC) league. My standalone account is also shared with Steam.
- I enabled the new Notification options after patching my game for 3.25.0 and before the login queue was up.
- After first arriving in Lioneye's Watch and talking to Nessa and Tarkleigh, I listened to all of Johan's dialogue and then visited Kingsmarch. He never had a Manage Town option.
- I spoke to everyone in the town, but was initially not able to enable Recruitment. I left Kingsmarch and went back to town, whereupon I had an exclamation mark above Johan asking me to go to the town again. I enabled recruitment (hiring one worker initially), mining (assigning the worker), and shipping after speaking to him again in town and receiving the prompts.
- Aside from his prompts to speak with Faustus and Raulf, Johan never had additional options in Kingsmarch.
- I have not yet been able to enable Smithing or Farming, but my character is still in Act 1.

Attempted mitigation:

Nothing appears to be able to resolve this on my end. The problem appears to be with my account (in the SSF Settlers SC league) on my existing and new characters. I suspect that something happened to leave my quest progress out of the expected sequence.

- Resetting my Input settings to defaults or manually toggling/reassigning my League Panel or League Interface keybinds does not help.
- Deleting my Path of Exile production_Config.ini file to have it regenerated did not help.
- Packcheck did not find any issues with my GGPK file.
- Deleting and reinstalling the full GGPK (40.6GB) made no difference.
- Applying all of the available patches did not help.
- /recheck_achievements does not help.
- Creating a new character in the same league made no difference. Johan still has no "Manage Town" option, there is no Town Map button, and the League Panel keybind does nothing.
- Creating a character on an alt account using the original GGPK file and following a similar process to engage with Johan and Kingsmarch, things worked correctly. This character had a "Manage Town" option and button from the beginning. I did not need to leave Kingsmarch and return again to complete unlocking town features.

All of the above suggest that the issue is with my account, likely to do with its quest state in this league. I have not yet tried migrating my league out of SSF and restarting, but I suspect that may be my only option without a fix on GGG's end. Admittedly, this may be a superficial problem if it doesn't impede accessing each mechanic.

Bump, please patch this ggg its annoying to do anything in the town
IGN - Osheri
I'm having this same issue, all Kingsmarch quests except for "Mapping" are completed as per quest log
+1
Magic find was a mistake
bump
Same Issue:

To be on the save side, here is a Screenshot with Bug Report Number

https://imgur.com/a/YUj6R5z
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Jul 27, 2024, 4:25:54 PM
+1
"
Pehr wrote:
History:
- I use the standalone client on Windows 10 Pro x64 and my characters are in the SSF Settlers (SC) league. My standalone account is also shared with Steam.
- I enabled the new Notification options after patching my game for 3.25.0 and before the login queue was up.
- After first arriving in Lioneye's Watch and talking to Nessa and Tarkleigh, I listened to all of Johan's dialogue and then visited Kingsmarch. He never had a Manage Town option.
- I spoke to everyone in the town, but was initially not able to enable Recruitment. I left Kingsmarch and went back to town, whereupon I had an exclamation mark above Johan asking me to go to the town again. I enabled recruitment (hiring one worker initially), mining (assigning the worker), and shipping after speaking to him again in town and receiving the prompts.
- Aside from his prompts to speak with Faustus and Raulf, Johan never had additional options in Kingsmarch.
- I have not yet been able to enable Smithing or Farming, but my character is still in Act 1.

Having tested this out based on your steps taken here, I think I know where the problem originated from.

During the introductory quest, after you hire a worker, you're meant to speak to Johan, and he'll mention that the last thing they need is investment. This is the step where the "Manage Town" option will appear, as well as when the league button gets added to the UI.

However, if instead of talking the Johan, you go to the Town Map that has already been placed outside of the building, and deposit gold into the treasury....the quest completes, without doing these things that are supposed to occur when speaking to Johan.

I don't think that there's a way to force the options to appear, given that it's a issue related to quest state. Hopefully GGG is able to simply fix the accounts that are in the wrong state, though they may require contacting their support via e-mail.
Last edited by Jadian on Jul 27, 2024, 1:10:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info