Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

Jeus christ guys
Several... hours...

painge.png
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
External Keyboard and Playstation app both don't work to name a character.
We're all stuck waiting for GGG
At least Xbox External Keyboard works for those guys
so wait can nobody on console play ? :(
"
Daron Wojo wrote:
Several hours for a keyboard? What else is messed up. Looks like the xbox leaderboard is being populated. How, if all consoles are messed up?

Seems external keyboard is working for Xbox but not psn? I can only speak to usb keyboard not working on my ps5
....sigh. I know this isn't intended but it'd be nice if league launches on console went a bit smoother guys. I guess I'm back to grinding first descendant for now
Oh, well at least it's being fixed. A pity but I can wait.
What a pisstake
The post that says "use a real keyboard or phone app" is trash for Playstation. We can't use real keyboards on PS because you haven't enabled them. And the Remote Play app suffers from the same broken virtual keyboard issue.

Or did you have some other app in mind? Or was that some XBox only advice that didn't get labeled XBox-only?
I am fuming over here
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info