Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

Oof...
Is there any temporary workaround? Can we create chars through the website?
No consideration and no compensation to us console players =/
As always xD whos making changes right before official release without testing :D:D
GGG how could you
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

Maybe stop doing "last minute" fixes on consoles in the future??!?!
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

Several hours? Are you serious?

Edit: I cant believe what i am reading
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Jul 26, 2024, 4:24:25 PM
Has anyone found a workaround? External keyboard or remote play from a computer?
Several hours? That's wild 😭
ps5 external key board dont work i havent tryed a phone app i dont know of one

Xbox keyboard seems to bee work seen post
Last edited by foishyfoo on Jul 26, 2024, 4:26:24 PM
Several hours for a keyboard? What else is messed up. Looks like the xbox leaderboard is being populated. How, if all consoles are messed up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info