Can't name character in new league [ps5]

Are u drunk? And what now, PC players was better? No way
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

This shows the beautiful tests that are done before any update

Same. No text in standard.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

Poe on console is so lame. Let us at least migrate to pc. So lame.
Hours? What a shame.

Also, I dont know why this really old game doesnt have the option to randonize a name. Most of the games have this option.
Jul 26, 2024 3:03 PM (CDT) - We're investigating an issue with virtual keyboard not working on consoles. Players will need to use a phone app or a real keyboard to name a character in the meantime.

if it was that easy, at least one person would be on the ladder on playstation. you didnt even try to test your patch on console. it is 1st step to log in, just that is too much for you. AND your fix also dont work, guess you didnt test that too before writing bullshit.
real keyboard dsnt work
Real keyboard not working for ps5.
Literally step 1 of testing a patch: Log in.

????

So how was it tested? Genuinely curious.
"Lets make console and PC release the same time". Sure, last league we were hours after PC as we werent able to change zones I think. Now a change before a release? Really guys, i've been in dev for 10 years and no one makes any changes before a major release.

Jul 26, 2024 3:03 PM (CDT) - We're investigating an issue with virtual keyboard not working on consoles. Players will need to use a phone app or a real keyboard to name a character in the meantime.

Doesnt work, tried with external keyboard, ps app, ps portal, my laptop, nothing works for PS.
Last edited by TheDeathDeal_777 on Jul 26, 2024, 4:42:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info