Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
Khiljaz wrote:
"
sinnerbenkei wrote:
Over an hour since they 'confirmed' that it was pushed for psn certification. At this point I'm wondering if sony rejected it for quality reasons

Good point. There QA department appears to be struggling.

They probably just have ptsd from having to look over GGG's code in previous leagues. We should send good vibes
Can anyone create a name yet? This is making the diablo team look too good lol
"
Can anyone create a name yet? This is making the diablo team look too good lol

rude xD
Gn8

I keep thinking because I still wasted my time, very sad and dissatisfied. Good night everyone, I'm going to sleep.
GGG dont have the best record as far as cert. from sony, with that said not gonna be on sonys priority list.
"
Surtr_Rising wrote:
"
Khiljaz wrote:
"
sinnerbenkei wrote:
Over an hour since they 'confirmed' that it was pushed for psn certification. At this point I'm wondering if sony rejected it for quality reasons

Good point. There QA department appears to be struggling.

They probably just have ptsd from having to look over GGG's code in previous leagues. We should send good vibes

Playstation doesn't even look at the code, that would be too much work. They do basic testing to ensure the update doesn't cause any problems with the Playstation system/hardware. If they see it breaks things or has malicious code it gets rejected.

In 3.23 Playstation/Xbox updates were being pushed at about the same time, I think Playstation actually got their update passed before Microsoft a few times

I didn't play in 3.24
ETA monday?
I would forgive them if they hot-fixed it along with native ps5 settings. Which is also in the queue for Sony certification....
Otherwise this league is pretty much DoA for me.
Last edited by G__ra on Jul 26, 2024, 9:53:01 PM
Still nothing? How long does Sony take to cert a simple fix...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info