Can't name character in new league [ps5]

"
AKSN1P3R_ wrote:
Free Guesses 1 - 1000
atleast give us a timeline or update
Xbox fixed but no PS? I see where the alliance lies
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"
iP2Win wrote:
atleast give us a timeline or update

Yeah we are past several hours, little courtesy update is overdue
Other development studios are able to push repeat rapid patches on Sony. I guess GGG doesn't consider Playstation players an important MTX market.
I'm on PS4 waiting GGG. Thanks for the update.

Congratz for this amazing league so far and don't let this problem in PS discourage you guys. PoE is the best ARPG ever created, I hope the game continues on PS4 for many years, thank you GGG and Mark for the excelent moves so far! <3
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

John 14:6
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
"
Xbox fixed but no PS? I see where the alliance lies

Patch was sent out for both xbox and ps, and now it's stuck waiting for Sony to verify and push through. Idk what xbox's systems are for verifying patches as opposed to ps, but this isn't new
GGG, Iknow that you have added console resources for at least POE2. However in the future it would be better to release the console version one day later if that results in sufficient resources being able to support a major league release. I am not sure how resources are divided but managing available support personnel for the various platforms with a staggered launch is preferable to the kind of frustration this has generated. I would prefer a 1 day or 5 day delay in order to get a much smoother launch that meets customer expectations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info