Can't name character in new league [ps5]

Why ggg always leaves console out all the pc players having fun and we here waiting
"
Spontex88 wrote:
Same here! It will be an amazing league with a start like that! Furthermore, graphical and performance options they annonced are missing, custom loot filter too, maybe in 1 hour I hope!

yeah i noticed that too all these promises and then nothing
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

So sorry, due to a last minute change I'll be unable to purchase MTX this league.
If this always happens, Maybe its time to leave poe forever…
Clearly console patch testing only involves -
Does it crash on boot?
No
Cool, off to the pub!
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.
We have a fix for this building. Unfortunately it will take several hours to go out.
One of the last minute changes to the game yesterday broke the virtual keyboards. Very sorry about that. 😭

Aww rip, time for a power nap I guess. Thanks for the quick explanation!
Sucks, but that's kinda how it goes.. fix one thing to break another. :D
What app to fix? Lol
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Hi.

You've had several hours to test, fix, and push updates since yesterday, as a result of your negligence, I will unfortunately be unable to purchase MTX this season.
Yup league, standard anywhere a keyboard can popup. When will we get a PS5 version that's optimized & fixed of these kinds of bugs?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3516602

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3046817
In the mud all day. The man slept during the day, he sent his wife on vacation for the weekend.... Now what should he do...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info