What is path of building creators waiting for ?

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
^^

I'm fairly certainly those are not GGG's, they still have the Neversink name on them in game

They don't. The only filters with neversink on them are your own old filters saved in the game folder. The GGG filter is only labeled "default". I'm not actually sure what the default filter even does. But the two GGG-provided options are "no filter" and "default". I'm guessing default doesn't hide anything, but resizes and recolors things of value.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jul 25, 2024, 6:42:04 PM
If I were donating my time to PoBc - I would more embarrassed by the boot lickers who get easily bothered in my name on reddit/forums over someone who loves my tools so much they get antsy waiting and generally want them yesterday.

Of course, I would also wonder why such an amazing and arguably required tool has not gotten us hired by one of the richest companies on the planet.
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
If I were donating my time to PoBc - I would more embarrassed by the boot lickers who get easily bothered in my name on reddit/forums over someone who loves my tools so much they get antsy waiting and generally want them yesterday.

There is a big difference between "getting antsy" and being downright rude and obnoxious and entitled. Multiple times. I'm sure you'd get pissed if someone berated you to do something faster angrily, because they are entitled to it for some reason, and you should be working for THEM. Has nothing to do with "love" or respect for the creator.

There's no way you'd be more embarrassed by those who step up to support you and common decency. If someone took a drink and threw it in your face at a bar, and your friend stood up to yell at the guy...you wouldn't be embarrassed at your friend. Or at least you shouldn't.

Now imagine you were the bartender, and the reason the person threw the drink in your face was because you were taking too long mixing their drink. Is that person showing that they love your drink so much they just got a bit "antsy"?
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jul 25, 2024, 7:15:47 PM
You should try to stop using logic with him its obviously not going to work.
Why am I still here
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

The GGG filter is only labeled "default". I'm not actually sure what the default filter even does.

It does some filtering, of course.
It's OK for the first few Acts, but IMO it shows too much stuff later on and doesn't highlight some things I'd like to be shown more prominently.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
I've read some dumb stuff on this forum over the years but the idea that GGG owes the playerbase a meta gaming tool to simulate a build might just take the cake.

The entitlement isn't just some guy asking for the free work being done on PoB to be performed faster.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
They didn't have a problem releasing the features nobody asked for right before the league with the paid for promotion and spying build stuff, so its only fair to receive criticism for the things they haven't released, still.

That goes for the wiki too, which still isn't updated

Nobodies owed anything, doesn't mean its not frustrating
"
eversorgod wrote:
They didn't have a problem releasing the features nobody asked for right before the league with the paid for promotion and spying build stuff, so its only fair to receive criticism for the things they haven't released, still.

Huh.

Do you think they just started working on PoB after the patch notes dropped, and decided to add that feature instead of the new gems?

Genuinely baffled.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
eversorgod wrote:

Huh.

Do you think they just started working on PoB after the patch notes dropped, and decided to add that feature instead of the new gems?

Genuinely baffled.

Perpetual bafflement, I'm sure.

"

Yo, you might wanna do a little research on the matter. It's not the PoB devs that did this, it was someone else with a third party website. And the PoB devs immediately took the feature down after they learned about this.

You seem confused, how could they not be a POB dev if they are developing/contributing to POB?
They even admitted to discussing this all 5 months ago, I'm not going to get into a debate this as there is nothing to debate, it was an all round stupid set of decisions and was done behind closed doors for very obvious reasons, I'll leave it that.

Last edited by eversorgod on Jul 26, 2024, 5:20:39 AM
"
eversorgod wrote:

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to update the wiki yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info